1

Today we had to go into the office for protection because Miracle Guy aka my dad got beat by something. 

Anyways I put in a yellow shirt that said honey on it and some black leggings. I tied a light jacket around my waist and a hair tie around my wrist and I was ready to go to headquarters.

"Dad Can I fly today?!" I called out as I was brushing my hair. Fun fact about me is I can fly and conjure lightballs.

"That's fine just wait for us to get in the car!" My dad called out. I waited paitently until my brother and father were ready to go before taking off.

My little brother was in a wheelchair and I'm sure he'll explain it to you later in the story but for now he and my father have to drive into headquarters. 

I flew quickly and made it in record time. I knew my way to the room that they use as a classroom and pushed open the big doors. Everyone was scrambling to their seats because they thought I was Granada and they were reliefed when it wasn't Granada.

"Hey guys." I said and took my spot in the back.

"Hey Sun. Where's Wheels?" Rewind asked me.

"He's driving and I flew today. They'll be here in half an hour." I said and took a seat next to my best friend, Noodles.

I logged on to my ipad the workers left for us. I started doing my work and I was finished for the day after an hour. 

The lowest grade I have is a 96 and it's in science. 

Everyone had arrived while I was working and they started working too. Once I finished I went on my phone.

Noodles stretched his head to the door and put his ear to the door.

"She's coming!" Noodles shouted to the class who was goofing around and they scurried back to their seats. Miss Granada opened the door and she had a kid with her.

"Everyone... this is Missy. She will be joining you today." Miss Granada introduced before continuing. 

"Missy, I'd appreciate it if you would take a seat right there and quietly continue your studies along with the other children." She said and pointed to a chair in the front row. Missy walked over and put her bag on the floor.

" Children... thank you for respecting my rules." Granada said with a fake smile.

"Your parents will be very proud when I tell them of your exceptional behavior. Well done." She finished before she walked out and closed the door.

"She's gone!" Noodles called out as he pulled his head back from the door, where he was listening for Granada to walk away.

"Yeah!" Someone called out before everyone started going nuts. I just giggled and went back to my phone. 

"Hey, I'm Wheels. Yes, they call me that on account of the wheelchair. It's a little on the nose, but I like it because it's cool." I heard Wheels introduce. Missy looked uninterested. 

"Okay." Missy said. She was either uncomfortable or she was mean. 

"You may think I'm in the chair 'cause my legs are weak, but it's the opposite. My muscles are so strong my bones can't support 'em. But lucky for me, my brain's the same way. It's supercharged, so I'm good." Wheels rambled as Noodles stretched his head inbetween them. 

"So, Wheels, who's your new friend?" Noodles asked him. 

"Missy, this is Noodles. We call him that because, well..." Wheels trailed off, not having a word for it.

"He stretches and twists around like a noodle?" Missy asked as Wheels used his chair to wheel around. They went all around the room. 

"Yeah, basically. And that's Ojo. Her power is she's a genius drawer." Wheels said and he decided to name some artists. 

Sunshineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें