happy birthday <3

*warning spicy 👀 at end"

Today is tanakas birthday! And I wanna treat him!

"Hey babe!" I say as I go behind him an and covered his eyes!

"Hmmm is it my sexy girlfriend??" He said as he turned around to pick me up!

"Today is your special day and I'm gonna treat you"

*time skip*

We showed up at the beach! There's a board walk there also.

"Let's go!" I say as I grab his hand and we run to the water.

We run around the beach like mad Men, splashing around in the water and  saw tanaka scream when a piece of seaweed touched his foot.

"Hey let's go dry off, go back to the car, change then let's head over to the board walk!" I tell tanaka as we walked to our spot.

He wraps his arm around me to pull me closer as we walked back to the car to change.

"How are we gonna change without seeing each other or others seeing us!!" Tanaka said as we got to the car.

"Easy babe, you hold the towl as I change, and then I do the same for you!" I say as I throw him my towl "no peaking ;)"

I took of my bikini while looking at him just to tease him a bit.

I can see him peak over just a bit but everytime I caught him he turned about with a hell red face.

"Done" I tell him as I'm dressed in my slip on vans, short shorts with a crop top!

Tanaka look liked he was about to die.

I held the towl up for him, as I looked over just a bit to see him. His ripped back, his abs, and a bit of his ass.. he was some cheeks lol.

"Okay ready to go babe?" He asked as he has his a nice purple t-shirt on with his shorts, hat and some tennis shoes!

"Yes let's go!" I gleefully reasoned as we head over to the front to buy our wrist bands

Tanaka pulled me close to whisper in my ear "I know you had a peak of me, don't think I didn't notice, we're gonna have some fun tonight" he told me as he bites my ear a bit.

*time skip*

We ride all the rides and get to the sky Tram at night, all the board walk lights are on as we hold each other. We looked at each others eyes

"Tanaka I love you so much! You are the light of my life, you are so amazing and I hope your day was amazing! Cause you make my days just as amazing as today! Eh I'm bad with words just" I cut myself off as I give him a big kiss!

He pulls me closer, his hands run up my back into my hair. My hands run over his buzz cut head. We separated.

"Y/n you are the most amazing girlfriend ever I love you too, so so much! Thank you for the amazing birthday date"

We went the rest of the way around as we walked down the board walk hand in hand.

We left just a little before closing so we won't face traffic.

He drives us back to our hotel we have. As soon as we got in he pushed me to the wall and started kissing me.

I jump up on him as he holds me by my ass. We get more and more heated. We took of our pants and shirts. I kept my bra on.

We moves my panties to the side to slide himself in. We starts going and going.

"Ah fuck! Tanaka.. fuck!" I moaned as he kept on pounding me!

"Fuck princess! Keep moaning and scratches my back and im gonna cum soon" he said as he started biting my shoulder.

"F-f-fuck I think im gonna... ah ah uhh" I say as he goes harder and harder "CUMMM"  I came.

"Ah such a good girl.. but im gonna need you to get in your knees" he tells me as he puts me down.

"Open now"

I open my mouth as he holds my head and puts his cock on my toung, slowly puts it in. Moving my head up and down. Slowly face fucking me.

"Oh taking it like such a good girl! Mm keep going" he throws his head back as he keeps on going.

"Yes princess~" he came in my mouth without warning.

"Best birthday ever" he says as he lays down and I layed next to him.

Pulled me closer to cuddle and fell asleep.

The end

Authors note: AYEEE ITS TANAKAS BIRTHDAY!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND ENJOY ANOTHED SPICY STORG LOL!!!