after hours fun

*warning... smut 😈😌*

Your pov:

Me and tanaka are walking hand in hand down town. We just left a restaurant and now we're going to his place to watch a movie.

*a whistle* "dayum" someone says as they walk past me and Tanaka.. and he wasn't taking it

"Hey city boy... you gonna say anything else about my GIRLFRIEND?" He says as he gets riled up

The random city guy looks me up and down and says "well I don't sell your name on her"

Tanaka was about to sock the shit out of this guy but you grav him and tell him to relax

"Alright Alright... im calm" he says as I let go of his arm.

As soon as I let go he runs to punch that smug shit stain in the nose and makes a run for it.

"Come on we're leaving" he yells as he grabs my hand and runs away from the guy with a now bloody nose.

He leads the way with me in tow. Navigating through the sea of people as he sees an ally way.

"This way" he points as we loose the looser "ooo yeah I got him good" he cheers as he fits bumps tha air.

Ngl... the way he punched him was kinda hot

"Nice job babe now let's go back to your place! I want to cuddle!!!" I whine as we headed over to his place with his arm over my shoulder

*time skip*

We're cuddling on the couch. Im laying on top of him as his hands run up and down my back.

I felt his hand go lower to my ass. His hand grabbed it giving it rubs and just nice squeezing.

I look at him as I lay my head on my hands on his chest. My hair covering my face just slightly.

I move up to wrap my arms around his neck to pull him into a kiss.

Our lips moved in sync. He bites it so I open my mouth to have his toung explore my mouth.

Our lips separate as I sit up on his lap and start to take off my shirt.

I see his eyes go wider to see my boobs in my bra. I take that off also as I sit in his lap while wiggling my ass on it just a bit to make him even harder.

"God y/n your so hot" Tanaka says as he looks me up and down. Just mesmerized by my body

"Aww why thank you baby" I say was lay on my back. He gets on top to kiss my neck as his hands tight at my pants.

He takes of his shirt. We both strip down to nothing as just puts "it" just right there near my entrance.

Rubbing it up and own as he throws his head back in pleaser.

"Fuck baby girl... am I making you wet?"

We slowly puts in as I moan loudly. He inches deeper and deeper. Hes packing, so it takes a bit for me to adjust

"You ready princess?" He asked as I nodded but he didn't start moving

"Is there something wrong?"

"You didn't use your words baby" he says as he slowly puts my legs onto his shoulders and kisses them.

"Yes.. daddy im ready"

"Thats a good girl"

He starts moving slowly at first till he gets faster and faster. We hear our skin slapping and moans fill the room.

I put my legs down and pull him close as he keeps going. He lifts me off the bed to where I have my arms and legs wrapped around him as he pounds and pounds into me.

"Ah ah ah f-f-fuck I'm g-gonna. C cum" I moaned out as Tanaka bites my shoulder and keeps going. His lips moved up to my ear

"Call me senpia when you do" he says as he left with a kiss on my ear.

He goes fast and fast till..

"Ahh fuck. S-SENPIA" I screamed as I cam all over his cock.

"Oh god.. princess.. im gonna. Auughhb~" he came as well... inside me (we on birth control tho)

He pulls me close to a hug and whispered sweet nothings as we fell asleep on the couch naked.

Authors note: hi guys I updated after like forever! I hope you guys enjoy this fun smut lmao!!! Tanaka needs so much love lmao hes so HOTT! have a good night/day/afternoon! Love you all!! <3