Chapt 15 fashion nightmare?

Start from the beginning

I pressed the elevator button and tapped my foot as we waited for it. Cameron hadn't said a word since we came here, it was taking him a while to grasp his surroundings as the building was pretty luxurious and big.

I stared at him as his big blue eyes looked around in wonder. His mouth was open and his hair tousled, as usual. There was a light present in his eyes which held curiosity and genuine happiness. He was one of those few people who would keep smiling even if everything goes wrong in life, he found happiness in everything and being with him would make me happy too.

"CASSANDRA!" I heard a high-pitched woman shriek behind me, making me snap out of my trance.

I turned around and met my gaze with the big emerald green eyes of Cordelia Kane. My future aunt...and my uncle's fiancé. And also my personal fashion nightmare..

"ITS YOU!!!" she screamed loudly, jumping up and down, "Its been SUCH a long time!"

"I guess..."

Her curly frizzy black hair was tied in a high pony above her oval-shaped face. She had applied a fail attempt of black eyeliner on her eyes and her orange lipstick was smeared across her face.

She was my fashion nightmare because of her outfits. She had on a green crop top with a pink high heel messily drawn with crayon on it. There was a pink shawl covering the part where her tummy was supposed to be seen. Down she had on a bring ankle length brown skirt with shimmery, silver belt holding the huge ugly thing up on her frail and slim body.

Though she was...mad, literally. Cordelia was a genius! She could solve any math's problem in seconds and could hack into practically anything electronic. She worked in my uncle's company with a very good pay, she had her own personal nurse or assistant who took care of her. My uncle and she met when she came for a job interview and I am guessing it was love at first sight, though I don't believe in all that shit.

She was jumpy and enthusiastic about everything. A little too loud and bubbly for my liking but I can tolerate her. Besides, she would move in with my uncle in the other part of the city when they marry. I will be living in my own apartment.

"nice...outfit" I tried complimenting her

She beamed, "thank you!"

I really don't know what my uncle saw in her. Their relationship definitely suited the phrase, 'love is blind'. It all was kind of like Finnick and Annie from hunger games.

Ya, surprise surprise...I read!

My uncle was a totally hottie, woman swooned over him all the time. But he fell for sweet, simple, a wee bit crazy...Cordelia.

"So Cordelia...I actually came here to speak with Carlos... so see you around" I said smiling.

She nodded and walked away bobbing her head to a nursery rhyme she had started to sing.

I looked at Cameron.

"Who was she?" he asked.

"my uncle's fiancé and employee"

"Oh."

We walked into the elevator and waited as we went up to the top-most floor. I barged into my uncle's office which was situated right in front of where the elevator stopped.

"Carlos!" I exclaimed as I walked in.

He looked up from his work and his strained and tired face immediately broke out into a smile.

"Sandra, hone-"he started but stopped as his gaze landed on Cameron. He looked at him speechless.

Wait, how did my uncle know him? And why did he turn so shocked when he saw him?

When I looked at Cameron his face was twisted into one of the most angry scowls I had ever seen.

"You..." he said venom dripping from his voice

Carlos stayed silent as he bit his lip.

Cameron sneered "Well well, never thought we would meet under such circumstances, dad."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MWUAHAHA! Plot twist!

Don't worry, its not going to be like mortal intruments. Its actually gonna be totally different. You would have to read the next chapter which I will update...eventually.

I know I said the fun day would be in this but...changed my mind! Hah!

And I don't care if parachuting onto the empire state building sounds impossible and probably not gonna ever happen.

But this is a teen fic and I get to make whatever crap I want to! Humph! *says in a pouty 5 year old voice*

And guys omg!!!! More than 1000 reads!!!! Thank you sooooo much for the support...

Oh and happy valentines dayyy! I wish I could have updated a kiss but....oh well this was too deliciously tempting to ignore so...

HAPPY READING!

Comment, vote, follow