Chapter 1.

Bright's POV:

"Yeah babe, sure yeah,  yeah alright" it was my girlfriend Rae, telling me all about her classes having no interest in how mine went, she wanted takeaway again and I just said yes cause I had no energy to argue.

Man was with me talking about the upcoming party that my dad was holding, he was a billionaire, he held parties like a pornstar would have sex, endlessly and with nothing but the pleasure of getting famous and getting compliments, I usually loved parties but not when he held them, there I had an image to maintain, a nice sweet person expected by everyone to be.

I dropped Man off and went to Rae's house, with the takeaway, she gave me a kiss with more interest in what's in my hand, Rae was fun when she was just a friend, I thought we'd be cool together, but lord she was someone else as a gf, she'd get jealous over everything and everyone, she'd hate it if I didn't get her stuff right, I just couldn't breakup with her cause it was good to have someone beside me, atleast she was calm when she was asleep.

I checked my phone and saw I had voice mails from dad, telling me to meet up for dinner at some high end french restaurant.

I got ready and headed there, and there he was in all his glory, he never was a present figure in my life, I never complained cause I had mum and he always had the excuse that he was making money for us, mum passed and he never spent enough time with her, now he had enough money to last him for a lifetime or two but no one beside him to share it with.

We ate and he talked about his new successful deals and the upcoming party, I asked him why he called me and he said we'd talk about that when we went home, it was weird seeing how he rented out the whole restaurant and he wanted to talk when we got home? I asked him again and he said it's about Win.

Win, fucking Win, that one word was enough to darken my mood.

author's note:

Okay first chapter, here it is, if you ever came across this book and even made it this far, thank you so so much, I've been thinking about putting my mind to all these ideas in my head for once to some use and write something decent, feedback and criticism is always welcome, I just need atleast one person to comment so I can write the next chapter