˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Some Other Girl; Bryce

Start from the beginning

Me~ " She always made me doubt. She's so much older than me. She's everything I'm insecure about. Yeah, but how could I ever love someone else?" I say unsure if I even want to continue my thoughts...

Interviewer~"How about your friends? How do you think they might feel?"

Me~ "All my friends are tired of hearing how much I miss him, but I kinda feel sorry for them," you say with a sigh."Cause they'll never know him the way that I do."

Past Time

Bryce~ "I don't care anymore. I'm done and tired of this love. It won't get anywhere," he shouts angrily.

Me~ "What? how... how can you even say that," you say upset as his words.

Bryce~ "I don't want this anymore. Get that through your head already. So get the fuck out," he says pointing out the door. Him shouting at you angrily.

All you could do was just nod your head. You went and packed a bag with your stuff. Then when out the door.

Somehow you haven't cried yet. You knew you were going to soon though. You held your emotions back. Waiting for him to come out the door. Maybe apologize.

You waited and waited.... but nothing. Absolutely nothing. You drove back to your apartment. Crying and crying. Not knowing what to do or what has gone wrong. For everything to end up like this.

Mind exploding... just waiting for it to really explode. It was eating you alive at this point.

Months Went By
You thought it was like any other time. Where the girl is trying to heal and or have a bit. Then the love of your life who broke your heart comes back... but nothing once again.

Just how it was when you were waiting for him to get you back. Waiting in your car not ready to leave. Pushing yourself to leave until you realized maybe you should just do it anyway.

That day still haunts you. Remembering everything that happened. Every single word that was shared and said. Until the moment you pushed yourself. Just to leave that place...

You were nowhere close to being that person who just gave up like that. Nobody could imagine you being so hurt and harmful to yourself. As just a human being.

Always being that girl who smiled. Loved helping others... even on social media. That's why you loved being famous. Only to where you get to help others.

Sharing your feeling no matter if you were sad or not. The hate for you ending quickly. The comments realizing... you guessed. That seeing you were just trying to be there for others.

Somehow they saw that and it makes your heart flutter. Now you're wishing for the worst....

Another Month
Today was the day, you thought. You were happy that you were ending it.... but you didn't realize that day. That you weren't actually happy.

TW⚠️ but not detailed. It's only if very sensitive of just the thoughts of it I guess.

The thoughts in your head made you really think of such a thing as being happy in that way. The next thing you know you're on the bathroom floor.

Pills everywhere you see surrounding your body. Slowing drifting away...

That's when it went black and quiet. You endured the feeling of the nonmovement feeling.

TW⚠️ OVER

Hospital
You could hear the crying... the sobs you brought people. You felt uneasy. Hearing others but them not being able to hear you.