20. I Would, But - ✭ Monica ✭

Start from the beginning

I undo my own jeans before doing just as he had done, feeling a wave of confidence flow through me that I never have. He watches me as I crawl up alongside him, licking his lips in anticipation. I lay beside him, unsure of where to go from here. I want him. I need him. But I have no idea what I'm doing.

Oh my God I want him to do it. To be my first. I feel my cheeks flood with warmth.

"Why you so red, Cherry? Where'd that confidence from two seconds ago go?" He grabs the blanket and covers us when I shiver, not understanding that it had nothing to do with me being cold. "Always so nervous. I thought I told you not to be that way with me." His hand goes in between my legs as he scoots closer. His fingers rub all over my aching sex. "I love how wet I get you. You'd think you weren't a virgin."

"I don't want to be anymore." His fingers pause and he looks me in the eyes. "I want it to be you. I want you, Boston."

"When you're ready for that, I'll happily be the man to take that away from you."

"I don't think you understand." I reach down and grab ahold of his stiff length. It's big, thick. I have no idea how it's going to fit inside of me when half a finger had almost been too much. Wetness drips from the tip of him into my hand and I coat him with it. "I want you now."

His lips are on mine, his fingers coaxing between my legs again. He rubs my clit over and over again, the repetitive motion bringing me closer, making my abdomen feel that undeniable pull. I pick up my pace on him making him groan.

"I want you inside me." I feel him tremble at my response. It's nice to be able to do to him what he does to me for once. "Boston please." I let his cock go and try to tug his large body on top of mine. He tenses first but then he pulls his fingers away from my tender clit to hover above me. I spread my legs when he curses underneath his breath, looking frustrated. "What's wrong?"

"I want to do this, I really do, and I would, but..."

"But what?"

"I'm going to last all of five seconds. That is not how I want our first time to be. I don't want to be a two pump chump while taking your virginity, Monica."

"What do you mean?" I furrow my brow in confusion because I have no idea what that means. He curses again and looks away from me, seemingly embarrassed. "Boston?"

"I haven't gotten off in a few days and we've done some really hot sexual stuff. Especially last night with me between your legs." He said the words to the back window, not being able to look at me. "And we were just really handsy..."

"I don't understand. You... you don't want to have sex with me?" That thought makes me feel ridiculously exposed. "Okay, well, uhm..." This is awkward.

"No, I do." He blows out a deep breath as he rolls off of me. "I so do but I don't want you to think I can't last or that sex is this painful thing that only lasts for five seconds. I don't want to disappoint you." His tatted hands cover his face. "Fuck this is embarrassing."

I sit up and eye him. I wonder if this is how I look to him ninety percent of the time. I glance down at his throbbing member and think back to the last time he'd gotten off. It was when we were grinding against each other. That was over a week ago.

Eyeing him, I think to some of the porn I've seen, think about how he'd had his mouth on me. It's only fair.

"I'm sorry, Mon. I'm so sorry." You have no idea how much I want to—" He lets out a strangled noise as my mouth wraps around him. I experimentally bob my head up and down, not being able to take his entire length. I feel his hands in my hair, pulling it up and out of my face. "Monica, you didn't have to." I look up at him and he groans loudly. "Jesus, you're so fucking beautiful."

I raise my mouth off of him, "I have never done this before so I'm sorry if I suck at it."

"You suck at it?" He chuckles. "Phrasing." I roll my eyes at him. "Come here." I arch a brow thinking how I want to continue what I was doing. I want to make him feel like he makes me feel. "Come. Here." He loosens his hold on my locks as I move up his body. "You know how badly I want you, right?"

"I got a little nervous for a second. I'm not going to lie." He grabs ahold of my chin and makes me look at him.

"You deserve better than two strokes on an air mattress in the back of my truck, do you hear me?" Tears threaten my eyes. "I don't want you to regret being with me, especially your first time."

"I would never." I reach down and pump him with my hand. "Every moment with you is a new experience. Each one is better than the last." I feel more slickness in my palm and his jaw goes lax. "I don't care that we're in the middle of nowhere or that we're in the back of your truck." I stroke him even faster, watching his features tighten as I do. "I don't care if you'd last two seconds, two minutes, or two hours." He begins to shake as he stares at me. "I just care that it's you. I just want you. I don't care about the rest."

"Monica, I—" He chokes on his words as his entire body tenses. I look down seeing him shoot out four thick hot streams onto his abdomen. Once he's done I release him.

"You make me feel all of the things." I look back at his sated face. "All of them. That's all that matters to me, Boston. That's it."

"You make me feel them too." The words made my chest pound a million beats per minute. He grabs my hand and places it on his heart. "You make this faulty organ feel it all."

"Boston I—" A bright light flashes through the windshield and I automatically dunk my head. "Oh my God, someone's outside!" I whispered, anxiety flowing through me.

Then there's a knock on the driver's window. "Virginia State Police. I'm going to need you to open up."

A/N:
That can't be good...

ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕠𝕟 𝔾𝕝𝕠𝕨 ➃On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara