@perrieedwards : Team girl 💗

@andyrobertson94 : Team boy 💙

@leighannepinnock : Team girl 💗

@jadethirwall : Team boy 💙

@alexoxchaimberlain : Team boy 💙

@jhenderson : Team girl 💗

@joegomez5 : Team girl 💗

@ma7cell : Team girl 💗

●●●

"Here's mummy and auntie Mia," the girls heard someone say from behind them.

They both turned around to see Alex walking over to them with Delilah in his hands. She was wearing a pink frilly dress with a pink flower headband. She looked so cute.

"Don't you look like a princess," Mia said as Alex handed her to Perrie and walked away to the group of boys.

Delilah looked around at all the decoration of her home before her eyes landed on Mia's baby bump. Her eyes widened as she tried to wriggle out of Perrie's grip to get a closer look.

"Lilah calm down," Perrie told her,

Delilah stopped wriggling as Perrie brought her closer to Mia. She rested her hand on Mia's stomach before looking back up at Perrie.

"Is your baby cousin in there?" Perrie said as if Lilah could answer her.

As Delilah placed her hand on Mia's stomach once more the baby decided to kick causing her to jerk her hand away. Mia and Perrie let out a little laugh causing Delilah to laugh along with them. She placed her hand on Mia's stomach again and the baby kicked making her laughs even louder.

Mia and Perrie watched in awe as Delilah interacted with Mia's bump while the two girls carried on their converstaion.

Mia soon moved on to talking to some other people and decided on talking to Andy and Rachel who had brought Rocco along with them.

"Hey little guy," Mia said as she ruffled up Rocco's hair.

"Hey Mia how have you been?" Robbo asked as he brought her in for a hug.

"Good. How have you two been?"

"We've been great," Rachel replied.

"Excited to find out the gender?" Robbo asked.

"Yeah we are. I see you want a boy and Rach wants a girl."

"I'm almost certain it's a girl. Andy only wants a boy so him and Trent have someone to teach football with, with Rocco."

"That is so not true. Although it would be nice for Rocco to have a buddy to play football with."

"Anyways," Rachel said trying to divert the topic of converstaion. "How was your honeymoon. You have to tell us all about it."

"It was absolutely amazing. The waters are so clear and you have your own little area so it's like your the only ones there. Honestly you should go for  little getaway. I think you would both honestly love it."

"We might have to book it for next year."

"You definetly should."

Mia felt a pair of hand slide around her waits and automatically knew it was Trent.

"Hey baby."

"Hey," he replied as he placed a peck on her lips. "Are you ready?"

"Wait now?" Mia asked in shock.