TEN

"I'm heading to the hospital now. Are you coming?" Alex asked. You could tell he wanted to get to the hospital as quickly as possible sk he could be there for Perrie.

"Ermm."

Mia looked at Trent before looking back at Alex.

"You go. I'll take Trent home and meet you there later."

"No baby go. She's your sister. She needs you," Trent told her before letting out another groan from the pain that shot up his leg.

"After that. No. Perrie won't want anyone in the room apart from Alex and even if she did the doctors wouldn't allow it. I'll take you home so you can rest before heading to the hospital. Alex go now."

With that, Alex ran to his car and drove to the hospital not wanting to miss the birth of his baby girl.

"Come on baby."

Mia helped Trent walk to the car before getting in herself and driving back to their house. She pulled up in their driveway before helping Trent out of the car.

They made their way inside and Trent went and sat on the couch.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Mia asked him and she tried to make him as comfortable as possible.

"Baby I'm okay. Thank you."

"Are you sure I can get you some water or maybe something to eat."

"Mia," Trent said as he grabbed a hold of her hand.

"I'm okay."

"Okay."

"Now you should probably get to the hospital to be with your sister."

"I don't have to go. I can stay here and just visit her tomorrow once she's had the baby. I don't want to leave you alone by yourself. What if you need something and you can't get up or you fall over," Mia stressed.

"Listen to me. I'll be fine. Now go and see your sister."

"Fine."

Mia gave Trent a kiss before saying goodbye and getting back in the car and driving to the hospital. 15 minutes later, Mia pulled up at the right ward before making her way inside.

"Hi ermm. Perrie Edwards?" Mia asked the receptionist.

"Room 205 but you won't be able to go inside for another couple hours."

"Okay thank you."

Mia made her way to Perrie's room before knocking on the door. Alex came outside looking like he had seen a ghost.

"How is she?" Mia asked.

"Okay I guess. She's only 8cm dilated though so she can't push yet. Could be a little while to go," Alex told her.

"You should probably get back in there. You'll have a daughter soon."

Alex gave her a small smile before making his way back into the room. Mia sat down on one of the chairs that were outside. It was going to be a long wait. Around 2 hours later one of the doctors came out to update Mia. She said Perrie was fully dialted and was now able to push but it could still be a while.

Mia was just sat on her phone when she heard two voices shouting for her.

"Jade. Leigh what are you doing here?" Mia asked.

"Did you really think we'd miss the birth or our baby mixer. No way," Jade said as she sat down next to Mia.

"How's she doing?" Leigh-Anne asked also sitting down.