Trent xxx

"You brought up a a good one Dianne," Mia said as she set the flowers down by her side making sure they wasn't in the way.

"It was my pleasuure but you're the one who turned him into this sweet and lovey dovey Trent," she replied as she switched with Leigh-Anne and went to go and get dressed.

Soon all the girls hair and makeup was done and Ellie and her colleagues had left and it was time for them to get dressed. Jade, Leigh-Anne, Rachel and Tamara got changed first. They were wearing baby pink dresses that had a slit up the side with some toe strap heels.

Bridesmaids:

"Girls you look gorgeous," Mia squealed as she got up and hugged them

"Girls you look gorgeous," Mia squealed as she got up and hugged them. "You look so perfect. Oh my god you are all so beautiful. I love you my girlies."

"We love you but we don't look as perfect as you will look when you get dressed so go and get dressed now young lady," Jade said as she pushed Mia into her bedroom as the girls stayed in the suite.

Perrie went with her to help her get dressed and her dress clung to her body perfectly. You could see all her curves and most importantly her baby bump. Mia stepped into her heels as Perrie placed her veil into her hair. They weren't too high as she was pregnant and didn't want to fall over and her feet were also beginning to get a little sore.

She stepped out of the room with Perrie behind her where all the girls were waiting for her.

Mia:

All the girls began to cry setting Mia off

"Darling you look so so beautiful," Dianne said as she brought Mia into a  motherly hug.

"Thank you so much. For everything."

"Don't thank me. Now I want you to have this," she said as she pulled a necklace out of her pocket. "I wore this on my and Michael's wedding day. I would like you to wear it."

"Are you sure?" she asked as she took the necklace in her hands. It was a simple silver chain with a heart and an infinity symbol going through the middle. It was simple but beautiful.