||121045 [1]||

|||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖: 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕦 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟, 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕 ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕. ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥!|||

As the sunrises, a sweet cold breeze fills the air. Looking out from a tall mountain, you would feel the amazing feeling of the breeze, but you'll be able to see walls surrounding a certain island of land. no, it wasn't on the water or anything, it would just be isolated from any other land. There's a nice orphanage inside those tall walls, and within the orphanage, were 37 orphans and their caretaker.

A bell goes off and is heard as the orphans wake up one by one. The first to be up happened to be cheery, kind hearted Leafy. She opened her eyes, clearly excited to start her day and be able to play with her 'siblings'. She got up to do her bed as other orphans woke, and once finished, the sweet girl went ahead to help wake up anyone who wasn't awake. She greeted those who walked by her as they woke up and got ready before breakfast. in the busy halls, Leafy saw one of her best friends helping the younger kids get ready with others. "Coiny! Good morning! Whatcha doing?" She waved as Coiny looked to see who had said his name, "Oh, Mornin' Leafy! I'm just helping Pin and Needle get everyone to wake up. What about you?" Leafy and Coiny went closer so they wouldn't be talking to eachother across the halls. "I'm going to see if.. 'You know who' is awake! I wanna make sure she has the best last day!" Coiny smiled and chuckled, "Of course you do." A voice is heard from a different room, "Coiny!" Coiny turned around, "Come on! Needle and I are waiting for you to help us!" Coiny sighed a bit, "Speak of the devils, I gotta go. See ya, Leafy." Leafy smiled, "Bye!" It was nice to talk to others to start the day off good. "Leafyyyy!!!" a small yell was heard. Leafy didn't expect to talk to someone right after talking to someone else but didn't mind it. She turned to see the youngest in the orphanage, Rocky. He may be young but he sure was smart for his age. "Hi Rocky! How are you today, little one?" Rocky smiled, "I'm good! I wanted to ask to sit next to you at breakfast and supper, sissy Leafy!" She smiled and nodded, "Of course, I'd love to, little one! I'll be sure to remember to sit next to you today, alright?" Rocky hugged Leafy and nodded. "I'm gonna go see Balloony and Cloudy now! Bye sissy Leafy!" As Rocky ran away, Leafy waved to him. Leafy enjoyed making conversation...

But, She mainly had gotten up to greet someone special.

Running towards a room, she soon opened the door to a room with a couple of other children. She stood by a bed of a little girl's and shook her lightly, "Bracelety, wake up! guess what today is!" The young girl soon opened up her eyes and sat up, realizing who was next to her. "Oh, Leafy! Hello! What's today?" Bracelety was usually the one who had trouble remembering things, especially if it was something important. "Well, a certain hyperactive girl here was announced to get adopted soon!" Leafy exclaimed. "Really?! Who??" Bracelety's eyes lit up once she heard the word 'adopted'. She had always wanted to be adopted one day. Same with Leafy, but she never knew if it would happen or not. "You, silly! You're getting adopted today! Everyone is really proud of you for it! It's best you get ready right now and we talk about it later. I'll meet you at the supper room." She smiled, then got up to leave and let Bracelety change real quick. She honestly was very excited for the girl, it wasn't everyday that a child got adopted. She wondered if it would be easy for Bracelety to say goodbye to someone she looked up to in the orphanage, Ice cube. Leafy decided to not think of it much and just get to the supper room. Maybe she would talk to someone as she waited for the special girl.