Chapter four

Somewhere in the world, they think they're working for themselves
They get up everyday to go to work for someone else

The bench was typical of the parks, the rosy cedar browns married to the iron that curved into the great arms and grew into ever-blooming flowers to rest on

After our successful abilities in buying the land, we wait in a park for Harry's locksmith to finally get us out of the handcuffs, Harry was very unappreciative after I actually helped in getting the land bought. He complained about the fact I gave Evan the name right.

"I'm firing them if they don't come in the next five minutes" Harry complains, I sigh and shut my eyes to calm myself down because I'm very close to murdering him.

"Have patience, dumbass" I grumbled. At this point, I don't even want to see this man again.

"Where the fuck did you even get these handcuffs from?" I sigh.

"In an engagement party invitation" he responds, and I burst out laughing, who puts handcuffs in their invitations.

"I know, I regret opening it" he groans.

"Rich people are so dumb sometimes like written invitations would've sufficed but they had to overdo it" I roll my eyes.

"I'm rich. I would never do that shit" he defends himself with furrowed eyebrows.

"You would poison in your invitations" I scoff.

Harry pulls the handcuff hand on purpose to hurt me, "Stop, it's not funny" I shout rubbing my hand.

"I don't care." He glares at me.

"You're an actual ten-year-old" I complain.

"Stop shouting or people will stare." He orders me, I roll my eyes.

"Let them stare, I don't give a shit" I reply.

"Well, I do" he seethes.

"Okay, suck it up then."

"You're infuriating, I can't wait until I can ge-" he stops himself and stares at something behind me, I turn around and I see five men and woman approaching us, they all look terrified.

Six people for this tiny handcuff?

"Harry! Man, are you okay?" One of the men says he's fairly handsome, brown hair with a beard, bushy eye brows and a moustache. He's in a white button-up and black trousers with black shoes, by the way, he's speaking it seems like he's someone important to Harry because he called him by his first name.

Harry sighs furiously and stands up quickly, maybe too quickly because the handcuffs drag him down and he almost trips, he glares at me, and I glare back.

"Roman, where were you?" Harry inquired wrathfully, Roman looks at me and then at Harry then back at me.

"Who's that?" he points at me; Harry rubs his temple, aggravated.