I was still confused though.

"Chaeyoung, do you hear me?", Jimin touched my hand to bring me back to focus on him.

"O..okay, Jimin.", I replied as he made our hands intertwined together and before I realized, we are already out to greet his father.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

A wide smile formed on my face when my father said he is leaving in the evening. He stayed quite long and I almost thought he is staying the night here. If he decides to stay, I might have to prepare to be ignored until he leaves tomorrow.

From the start he came here at lunchtime, Chaeyoung had been glued to him like she is the child to him. My father did not even talk to me if I did not start a conversation with him first. He seemed to like having conversation with Chaeyoung.

I, on the other hand, became the silent listener to their serious talk. Apparently they have something in common to talk about. My father owns a glove making company and Chaeyoung's father owns few hospital branches as well as medical instruments company. Both of them talk about how these two companies merging was perfectly done during this crucial time. Even though Chaeyoung is not working in the business her father has, she knows a lot about it as a daughter. I feel so stupid to listen to them talking about it.

"So, Jimin. How's working from home, son?", my father asked as we were outside near the pool.

Chaeyoung went inside for a while so I got a little time to talk alone with my father.

"Hmmm....quite tough but I'm getting the hang of it. Slowly.", I admitted to him.

"It's okay, Jimin. Do it slowly. As long as you learn it, you'll be better soon.", he told me as he patted my shoulder to give me encouragement. "And...one more thing...how's life now?", he added another question to me as I frowned at him.

"How's life?", I paused as I think. "Fine, I guess.", a short answer came out from my mouth and he chuckled at it.

He shook his head at me, "You're still a little slow at this, huh?"

I frowned more as I did not get what he meant.

"I'm asking you how is your life having a wife now? How are you doing with Chaeyoung? All good?", I did not expect that question but knowing my father, he can be unexpected sometimes.

I took time to think before I nodded.

"Good. Everything's okay between us.", I said as I looked at the stone path in front of me.

"Just good? Just okay?", my father asked more.

I nodded again as I did not know what to say. I cannot be telling him that Chaeyoung was not in good terms with me. I did not even know what my mistake to her.

"Have you two go for honeymoon?", another unexpected question that baffled me.

"Father, Covid-19 is everywhere. What honeymoon can we have?", I shook my head at him.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Well, just do it at home. Here. Honeymoon at home, son."

My eyes blinked in confusion.

"I found this somewhere about newly married couple. You guys can't go having your honeymoon far so you guys can do it just at home. Go search the Internet, there's tons of ideas for you guys to try.", he told me with a smile.

I chuckled at it before asking him why would he came across something like that when I am the one who just got married.

"Well, I do it for you. To give you some thoughts about it.", my father said while pointing at me.

"Father, I'm not that dumb. I'll think about it when this pandemic stops. For now..I like how we are doing. Chaeyoung might be busy working at the hospital but I know she'll take good care of herself at work. As for me, let me just focus to learn the business and learn to love her more.", I replied with a warm smile to assure him that my relationship with Chaeyoung is getting better each day.

He nodded as he stopped teasing me with the honeymoon subject.

"Oh no!", a soft voice coming from the back door made both of us turned to look at it.

"Chaeyoung? What's wrong?", I approached her and saw a slice of mango fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry, I was pushing the door. I didn't realize it fell.", Chaeyoung said as if she just made me angry. I grabbed the dirty mango slice and threw it into the dustbin beside the door. "Umm...father, Jiminie, let's have some fruit together.", she said while walking out taking the bowl of mango to the table.

I froze at the door when I heard the way she called my name. How could she have this effect on me with just the way she calls my name? I wondered if this is just an act to her or she really mean it.

"Jiminie honey?", she called me again and I nodded before I went to the table.

I hope she mean it.

🥀🥀🥀

I'm...On The Ground for Rosé. 😬