chapter 2

After two weeks we were told how to use a machete and how to protect ourselves from the snakes and the wildlife then we started to shoot the film

Me and Dylan were doing different TV shows and I was off for 6 months and that is longer than we need for the movie so it was lucky we could both get the job and the shooting be on a day from the other.

Me, Dylan, Will and Ki Hong were good friends their already like my brothers.

Me and Thomas are best of friends and he is sweet.

Me and the others are close but not as close as us five.

The best thing about the guys is they did not treat me like the only girl they treat me like a someone would to a friend it was great I did not want to feel like the only girl, and they did not make me feel that way.

We started the filming, but I was not in the first few scenes, so I was sitting in the sun the whole time eventually I just laid down in the grass trying to sleep.

I did not get that much sleep because I had a sleeping disorder ever since I was 15 so I thought I catch up here because I could not do anything yet.

Once a couple of scenes where done we cut for lunch

I was asleep until I felt someone stand in front of the sun that was hitting my face.

Me – hey

I said sitting up.

Will- what are you doing?

Me – I was sleeping in the sun.

He just looked at me.

Thomas – why are you sleeping I know you that is what a bed is for right?

Me – yes well, I barley have sleep and when I can I try to

Ki Hong – what do you mean when you can.

Me – I have a sleeping disorder which means some nights I do not sleep and some I can barely sleep at all.

Ki Hong- I think we all know what it means I am just wondering how a perfectly healthy women and when I mean health, I mean she can eat exercise and she is always happy but cannot sleep at night.

Me – well I do not know it just happens and it was sunny, and I got tired and bored so I thought I would sleep anyway let go.

I was going to get up.

Thomas – whoa whoa whoa wait a minute.

We all stopped.

Me – what?

Thomas – so you are not tired at all now?

Me – well yeah but you interrupted me and now I won't be able to go to sleep for a while, now can we go?

He nodded and we went to eat.

The boys did more scenes and then we left I did not really have to do anything yet and they told me they had to redo some scenes so I will not be in them for a while, but they told me to hang around because they do not know when I will be in the scenes yet.

Once we started to leave, we talked for a bit.

Ki Hong – why do not we go out for a beer to celebrate the first day of shooting.

The boys all nodded.

Me – I would but I have to walk my dog he has not been out at all today and I normally walk him for as long as I can.