1.1 Pilot.

Finn pov

Finn pov.

This is it. Today's the day. Hollywood arts auditions. I've been practicing all year for this day and still don't feel ready.

Hi! I'm Finn Walsh. I live in a small apartment in Holly Wood with my Mum, dad and my dog Wolfie. He's a collie. I've always wanted a dog and saved up enough money to get one. When I saw his little face in the puppy farm I couldn't say no. I've always loved animals.

He has white and blonde fur. He gets treated like a King in my house. I mainly take care of him, I bathe him, walk him, feed him, let him sleep in my bed. He's my little baby boy.

Anyway, I stand in the long line of students waiting to be auditioned by the three main teachers here at Hollywood arts.

Im a rock/metal singer so I'm not sure if I'll be let in. I'm so scared.

"Next!" the girl in front of me walks forward and pulls out a harmonica. "name?"

"Debbie Eleanor Randalf...the second" she states with a grin.

"what will you be-"

"HARMONICA!" she yells in a sing song voice. The teachers all hold there ears as if they had just been deafened.

"OKAY. GO AHEAD!" one of them yells back. She nods and starts playing an out of tune melody.

"what the fuck?" I whisper to myself as one of her eyes squeezes shut while the other opens widely and she bends her head sideways.

(I'm trying to make it like it would happen in the actual show)

"STOP! FOR THE LOVE OF SWEET MOTHER ABOVE! STOP!"

She stops and gives them a smile.

"well?"

"no." they all say at the same time. Her smile drops.

"oh, cheese!" she hufs and walks out the room.

"my god, that was terrible" they all cross her of their lists. "NEXT!"

I walk from my place in the line to the chair infrot of everyone.

"hey" I greet.

"hello there." the half bauld guy smiles. "what is your name, fabulously dressed child?"

I look down at my clothes at smile a little. I was wearing some black joggies, my boots, a loose black and white patered shirt with a few rings and necklaces. I also had my black and checked electric guitar.