Demetri pulled away and smiled down at his son brighter.
"Я тоже скучал по тебе, мой храбрый принц"

(I missed you too my brave prince)

Everyone heard a loud scream and Demetri's smile widened.
"Oncle DeDe."

Maddox turned the camera to a running Arianna aiming for Demetri. She ran into his arms and Demetri picked her up and threw her in the air.

Surprisingly, the only person this little demon could stand was her Uncle Demetri.

Arianna giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"How's my pretty little princess doing?"

Arianna smiled wider and pulled at his face. She was still fairly young and didn't know what was wrong and right quiet yet.
"Dede. Me miss you."

Demetri placed her on his hip and stroked her back and her wet hair.
"I missed you too pretty girl."

Arianna laughed again and clapped her hands together. Demetri laughed and walked closer to his family.

He placed his other hand around his son before looking at the others.
"I still don't know how you do that. She hates all of us. What's so special about you?"

Adrik squinted his eyes at Demetri suspiciously. Demetri smirked and winked at him.
"I'm just better aren't I Ari?"

She nodded her head. She didn't even know what the question meant. She was just a three year old.

Adrik rolled his eyes and Maddox walked up to him. A little girl hit his leg and he pointed the camera down to see a little girl laughed onto his leg.
"Milly. Little monkey."

She giggled and wrapped her legs around his so she was practically latched onto him like an actual monkey.

Maddox started to walk again but with her in his leg. Amber and Ivan laughed. Giovanni I looked at her strangely and so did Arianna.

"Why are you recording anyway Maddox?"
He turned to Demetri as he placed Arianna on his shoulder. She placed her hands in his hair and tugged gently at it.

Nicholai looked up at the girl and smiled brightly as she smiled back at him.

"Well. It's good. We'll get to capture some of the best moments of the children's childhood and show them to Anastasia and Katina when they come back. Plus you know the Italian's will be coming for Gio and Ari soon. We need to capture these moments while we can."

Amber and Demetri held onto the two siblings tightly. Everyone had come to love the two like their own children.

At first, they were hesitant. After all, Giovanni and Arianna had Italian blood in them and they were full Russian. They were born to hate them.

But no one could hate them. They were just so cute. Amber and Ivan were like parents to them and they were their children.

Giovanni and Arianna had made siblings and family here but everyone knew it wouldn't last forever.

The Italians were strong and soon enough they'd come for the siblings.

"No no. I staying with papa and mama Maddy."
Giovanni held onto his mother tighter and Amber rubbed his back while placing his head on her shoulder.

"Yes my pretty boy. But remember what we talked about. About Italy. You have family there too. Remember when we talked about Luciano Bravo. If something does happen, don't be scared. Mama and papa will always love you Giovanni."

He pouted his lips and clung onto. her tighter.  Ivan approached his wife as he saw the tears in her eyes.
"Hey GiGi. That not happen though. Papa and Mama always be here for you. So no worry. We  always stay together. You, me, Mama, Anastasia, Mila, Uncle Maddy, Uncle Adrik, Uncle D and Nicholai. We're no going away son."