party pt 4.

Kouvr and Markell walk through the door with the food in their hands. "y/n!" no answer. Markell sets the food on the bench as Kouvr walks towards y/n's door. she knocks and then walks in because that's just how Kouvr is.

"y/n?" When she steps in she notices y/n cuddling in bed with aaron? when did Aaron decide to wake up and then fall asleep with y/n in the span of around 20 minutes? Kouvr then walks up to the bed and pokes y/n, wanting her to wake up and eat but she doesn't move, so she likes aaron and he suddenly jolts awake, making y/n move her grip around aaron tighter. "Kouvr? you scared me. what's up?" Kouvr looks at aaron confused. Why is he acting as if cuddling his best friends girlfriend isn't wrong. "uhhh nothing.. y/n's food is here and it's going to get cold. do you want me to bring it up?" "sure". she gets up and shuts the door behind her.

Aarons POV
I lay back down and rub y/n's arm. I feel so bad for her.. she's still bruised obviously and I don't even want to imagine how she managed to get them. How rough vinnie must have been with her.. makes me angry. I look down at her and she is snuggled into my chest. "y/n" I pull my arm away and she pouts and opens her eyes. "whattttt lay back down with me i wanna sleep" "Kouvr is about to bring the food up. she saw us cuddling and i think she's suspicious" "oh" she sits up and stretches and just in time the door opens and Kouvr gives us a plate of food. "you okay y/n? feeling any better?" she nods and smiles at Kouvr as Kouvr turns around and leaves. I'm not so hungry anymore... i just want to sleep. "i'm not hungry i'm gonna sleep" "you sure?"

Guys. Ok so sorry, I will have to discontinue this specific imagine and I do not feel comfortable with writing anything that has to do with SA. I hope yous understand and I really REALLY apologise. I will make it up to yous some how. Please let me know if you are okay and i'm sorry for writing this. I was stupid and i don't even know... Please reach out and let me know if you would like me to take this imagine with the other parts down. I care about you all <3