streaming

I didn't edit this so sorry

I was laying in bed all nice and warm watching netflix. My boyfriend vinnie has been streaming all day so i've just been sleeping and watching movies. i've tried to get him to cuddle with me because i want him but he is just ignoring me.

"vinnieeeeee babyyyyyyyy" silence. he doesn't say anything and continues to play his game. "ughhhhhhhhhhh please vinnie i just want to do something with you. even if we just cuddled. i want you" he still didn't give me an answer so i got up and walked out of the room slamming his door. when i leave the room i go downstairs and see Kouvr and Mia in the kitchen. "hey y/n what's up?" "i'm just annoyed because Vinnie is ignoring me" "is he streaming?" i nod my head and Kouvr pulls a sad face. "want to help us make a cake?" "no thanks i'm just going to go lay down and watch some tv". i walk into the lounge room and turn the tv on, wrapping myself up into a warm blanket.

i've watched three movies now and it's almost 5pm. i still haven't seen Vinnie but i can hear him every now and then screaming at his game. he's been ignoring me all day and it makes me mad. he's done this a few other times but not for a whole day. i get that he gets in the zone but he doesn't need to ignore his girlfriend. i'm just gonna see how long it takes him to talk to me.

i wake up as i feel the lounge dip behind me. i turn around and see Vinnie and he tries to cuddle up with me. "oh so now you want to spend time with me? it's 8pm you've been ignoring me all day". he has guilt written all over his face as he stares into my eyes not knowing what to say. "i'm sorry baby. i- i got caught up in valorant and i didn't realise i had been playing all day. i didn't even check on you and i feel bad now" i stand up and start to walk away "you better feel bad. i'm sleeping in my room tonight, goodnight Vincent" "baby please don't. i didn't mean to! i'm sorry!" i walk away and upstairs to my room. Vinnies room is downstairs and mine is upstairs. And yes we both live in the hype house. i've been here for two weeks now after Vinnie convinced everyone to let his girlfriend join, but we obviously had to be in seperate rooms. I enter my room and walk over to the bed. I hate it when he's sad and I know for a fact that he is sad right now because i'm mad at him. I shouldn't have called him Vincent because he knows that when i call him that i am really upset with him. We have only had a few minor fights this year but it is only just February so i don't think that matters. We have been together for three years now but have had two breaks in between. I don't like to be mad with him but if he gives me a reason to then of course i will be mad. i hear a knock on my door and look up to see Thomas. "hey y/n" "hi what's up?" he walks in and shuts the door. "you should probably go chaco on Vinnie. he's pretty sad that you are mad with him and he's getting angry at everyone" "i don't want to speak with him right now. he made me mad and has been ignoring me all day. sorry Thomas but  i don't want to" "ok then just trying to help out sorry" he walks out of the room and shuts the door. I feel bad. I mean i feel like i'm overreacting but last time he did this was before we lived together and he was meant to go out on a date with me for our three years two months ago. He promised he would never do it again and he was sorry for it. I was so upset when that happened and i guess that's why i'm so upset right now. especially after he promise it wouldn't happen again.

I can't sleep. I haven't fallen asleep in a bed by myself for two years now. I can't stop thinking about him and how bad i feel for getting mad with him. I roll over and see the time on my clock reads 12:23am. We have to wake up early tomorrow morning so we can go to this shoot for the new hype house and the new members because we haven't been fully introduced yet. I can't do this, i'm gonna go forgive him because I miss him too much already. I get up out of my bed and grab my phone. I Check his instagram to see if he's active but it doesn't say anything, I then check snap maps and it says he was active 29 minutes ago. I decide to quickly check his twitch and of course it says he is streaming. He always has to be streaming! even at 1am! For christ sake whatever i'm just going to go lay in his bed and see what he does. So i get up and walk out of my room downstairs. I go into the kitchen and quickly pour myself a glass of cold water. I grab the water and my phone and walk down the hallway to cubbies room, hopefully he won't be mad when he sees me, even though he has no right to be mad.

I reach the door and quietly and slowly open it. his back is facing me as he has is headset on and is streaming still. He hasn't noticed me yet so i look at the camera and put my finger to my lips so no one in the chat will tell him i'm behind him. I walk over to the bed and and put my glass and phone on the bedside table. I pull the sheets down and i hear the gaming chair shift. Vinnie saw me in the camera and turned around to look at me. "okay guys i'm going to hop off now. thanks for a good stream" he turns everything off and turns around as he takes off his headphones. "Look baby i'm so sorry you kno-" "just come cuddle with me" He smiles and stands up, taking his headset off from around his neck. He walks over to me and i get under the covers. I look up at him and he crawls over the top of me and flips down by my side, wrapping his hand around my waist as he kisses the back of my neck. "I'm sorry for getting mad at you and calling you Vincent, but you know how upset i was last time you ignored me to stream all day" "I know y/n and i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to lose track of time and if h could go back and not be an idiot then i would" "it's fine. I just don't want it to happen again and i couldn't sleep without you" "me neither, that's why i was streaming" i turn around a place a kiss to his lips. He smiles at me and pulls the cover over us fully. "Again baby i'm so sorry and i love you so much" i smile and dig my head into his chest, feeling his hand rub my back as i drift off to sleep. god i hate fighting.