lets go watch a movie

sorry this ones a little short

I woke up to vinnies hand hitting the side of my face. ouch...
Then I roll over to see him still asleep and he must've rolled over and smacked me in accident. But that's just a pain in my ass because once I glanced at the time, I realised it was only 7am on a Saturday. seriously? I just want to sleep oh my god. Well now I won't be able to sleep so i guess I better get up.

Once I manage to slide my way out of bed without waking vin up I walk over to our wardrobe and grab some sweatpants, underwear and one of vinnies shirts. I make my way to our bathroom not bothered to shut the door and take out my hair and turn the shower on. I get undressed once I placed the clothes down and get under the nice warm water. I feel weird getting ready so early since it's only 7 on a weekend but I usually get up this early in week days for work. I was just hoping I could sleep in but no, vinnie had to wake me up like the child he is.

I start to wash my body whilst humming to a random song when I hear a trickle of water in the direction behind me. Vinnie has woken up and now he's half asleep peeing in the toilet. "morning baby"
"morning y/n. why are you up so early?" He finishes up and starts to pull his boxers down indicating that he's going to get in the shower with me. "You woke me up whilst you kept shifting around in your sleep" I look at him with a pout as i rinse the shampoo out of my hair and he just grins at me whilst checking me out. "sorry baby you know i move around a lot i didn't do it on purpose" He shuts the shower door and I step back whilst I put the conditioner in my hair so he can get started on rinsing himself. "c'mere sexy" He pulls my arm towards him and brings me close to his chest, wrapping his arms around my waist as we both now stand under the water. "I love you vin" "no I love you more y/n" I look up at him which is really hard considering their is water going in my eyes and he just laughs at the sight of how dumb I probably look. He brings a hand up to my head and runs his fingers through my hair to rinse out the conditioner. "let me help you. Have you washed yourself yet?" "mmhm" I nod as he continues to massage my head. "okay now it's my turn". I turn around to see him waiting for me to massage his head. "too bad you little baby I'm gonna get out now and finish getting ready" His smile fades as he looks at me like a child pouting for lollies. "you suck" I step out of the shower closing the glass door behind me. "Oh you love when I suck anyways" He starts to laugh at me as I pat my body dry.

I hear the shower turn off finally so I get up from the bed that I had just made and wait for him to come out of the bathroom since he didn't bring clothes with him to get changed in their. He walks out with a towel hanging dangerously low on his waist and he smiles at me. "hello sexy lady" He walks past me to the wardrobe and grabs some boxers and sweat pants. "what do you want to do? it's only 7:30 and I doubt anyone will be awake until around 9:30-10 o'clock?" He starts getting dressed whilst waiting for a response from me. "I don't know... I wasn't expecting you to get up so early and I was just going to end up laying on the lounge and watch some netflix or something?" He's all dressed and walked over to the bed to grab his phone. "Well maybe we can make some breakfast and then let's watch a movie?" I look over at him and smile. "yeah let's go watch a movie"

sorry i haven't updated! I had 6 assignments due and i still have to hand in three of them! love you all and have a great day/night <3