roadtrips

a head canon!!!!

when yous go on road trips together

-vinnie always drives for as long as possible

-"babe yours tired. let me drive"

-"no y/n. go back to sleep"

-he gets too tired and you convince him to let you drive so he can finally get some rest

-as he sleeps, he rests his hand on your thigh.

-you can here his light little snores and it always makes you smile

-you have his hoodie on since it's really cold in the car whilst driving at night

-when you start to get tired you don't want to wale vinnie so you stop on the side of the road at a truck stop and decide to go to sleep

-"y/nnnnnnnn wake up. Babbyyyyyyyy" vinnie screams to get you up because he's an impatient little kid who wants to get to Seattle already.

-"omg vinnie shut. I'm up now jeez i'm just tired"

-"i will drive then"

-"it's still 3am. let's just get in the back and cuddle pleaseeee"

-"fine. but we are gonna be late and my mum really wants to see you"

-yous both climb into the back where the back seats are folded down and put pillows up against the bags so yous can rest.

-"cuddle me pleasseeeee"

-vin grabs your waist and pulls you onto his lap and you rest your head on his chest as yous both go to sleep.

-Vin can't sleep because he's uncomfortable but he doesn't move because as long as your asleep and happy, he's happy as well.

-"morning"

-"vin?"

-now he's passed out so you have to drive whilst he sleeps.

-"what a big baby"

-you climb into the front and start the car to drive. He better wake his ass up because so far you have driven most of the way.

-three hours left of the drive vinnie finally wakes up.

-"awwww sorry babe i fell asleep didn't i?"

-"it's okay just keep sleeping"

-he ignores your last words and climbs into the front.

-"careful!! i'm trying to drive! vinnie!"

-he bumps your shoulders whilst swinging his legs around, causing the car to swerve:

-"shit sorry y/n. here let me drive now"

sorry this is random but yeah thanks for reading and please try to vote :)