chapter 5 camping my style

Izukus pov

So it turns out that the things I killed were not Hollows and just people who where mutated by have multiple quirk's put into then. And man it was weird try to explain why ther was a bit mark on one of the nomu's corpses. But I said it was a dog so i wasn't found out.

It was a few days after me saving every and Manuel's agency got a lot of attention thanks to me and iida being there. He even thanked us for it but the internships ended and we had to say goodbye to Manuel.

When we all got back to school a lot changed. Uraraka had learned hand to hand combat from gunhead, tsu got attacked by a villain and the funniest thing ever was bakugou.

He had interned at best jeanius and he had his hair straight instead of his normal spiky mess. kirishima and sero were laughing there ass of to the point that bakugou got so angry his hair went back to normal which made them laugh more.

So it was lunch and me ,Iida and uraraka where sitting and talking about how are internships when. Till some random guy just elbowed me in the head. I turn round to see who it is but was met with a blonde hired, purple eyes guy who looks like a rich version of bakugou.

???"oh it seems that I knocked into some class 1-A sum! HAHAHAH-"

He was then knocked out by a girl with orange hair in a side pony tail.

Kendo "sorry about him Monoma can be like that sometimes but he's alright when you get to know him im kendo by the way "

Me "it ok I've been can take a hit im izuku midoriya by the way "

Kendo "hey weren't you the guy who stopped all thoughts nomu last week?"

Me "yeah that was me."

Kendo "that was so cool but I have to ask why did you randomly appear in the sports festival and beat up bakugou ?"

Me "oh yeah, he killed me in hero training and i when to this weird place call Hueco Mundo and eat a lot of Hollows and then became king!"

Kendo "what?"

Me "well is like purgatory"

Kendo "no i mean that you have just said you die and came back to life and also told me that there is a after life and that you the king of a place called Hueco Mundo! That full of monsters you call 'Hollows' !"

Me "actually I sort of made it more civilised, its like new York but without the rats and crazy homeless people"

Iida "really you never said this before when we talked about it?"

Me " oh yeah I must of forgotten to explain the 300 years of history to you guys at 6:00pm"

Iida"well you got us there "

Me"But yeah there was a war once and I had to rebuild the whole place from the ground up it was funny actually, it was because of this one weird guy with orange hair and a giant knife"

Keno "oh right I was going to give you some info no the test coming up. It asked the second years and they said the fought against robots"

Ochako "wow thanks for the tip kendo you really helped"

Iida "yes thanks are In order for you help"

Me "you do know thats not it right?"

Iida "what?"