𝟷𝟷 - 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍

Começar do início

I didn't answer.

____________

I decided to just walk around and cool off. I passed by Purpled and his UFO home and waved to the boy, who simply nodded at me.

I pass by Punz's house and then Tubbo's house. I passed by Sam and gave him a smile which he returned.

I knew where I was going now. At first I was walking aimlessly. But now I was going to settle my curiosities about Dream's obsession with the discs.

I was going to go ask him directly. Straight to the source.

____________

I went to Dream's small room underneath the community house. I knew this wasn't where he lived, but I had no clue where his real home was.

Climbing down the ladder I wasn't met with the tall masked man. Instead I was met with George who was reading a book.

"Oh! Uhm hey George. Do you know where Dream is by chance?" I ask the shorter male.

The Brit looks up at me eyes widened with fear before realizing it's me. His eyes soften and a smile forms.

"Ah, hello Y/N. Didn't hear you climb down." He says, putting down his book and turning his body to face me.

"I was actually waiting here for Dream, I don't know where he is right now either." He says to me.

"Hm. What do you need to see him for?" I ask the male as I look around Dream's small room.

"I could ask you the same question." He says, giggling a bit. He begins to ponder. "I was going to discuss something with him."

He looks at me, seemingly waiting for me to explain why I was here as well. I clear my throat.

"Oh- I guess I also have to discuss something with him as well. I'm setting some curiosities to rest." I answer him. He gives me a small nod.

"I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume it has to do with Tommy and your other friend... Tubbo was it?" George says, the last part sounding unsure and more like a question.

"Yeah, you would be right." I answer. I twirl my fingers around awkwardly.

"I see. Well you can wait here and wait for Dream with me if you'd like. I'd enjoy the company!" George says with a small grin on his face.

I smile and nod, sitting down next to George on the chest he was sitting on. He opens the book to the page he was on. I lean over onto him and read over his shoulder. I feel him stiffen up a bit before relaxing again.

He then leans into me more and we begin to read quietly.

_____________

Suddenly after a while of reading I hear somebody start to climb down the ladder. I look up the ladder to see the familiar masked man climbing down.

Once Dream finishes climbing down, he notices us sitting on his chest and stares at George and I before mumbling something under his breath quietly.

I shift away from George and get up from the chest. I shift my head up to stare at the tall man in front of me. His smile mask looks down at me.

Silence has filled the air.

"George can Y/N and I talk in private for a bit? I'll come up and talk to you in a second." Dream says, slightly moving his head to look at the short male.

George nods. "Sure. I'll wait at the top of the ladder." He says, walking past us towards the ladder. He turns to me and gives me a little wave before climbing out of the small room.

Dream and I watched as he left. We were now alone.

More silence filled the air. I coughed awkwardly.

Dream speaks up. "Well you're here for a reason right, go on spit it out."

I think for a second. I decide to get straight to the point. "Why do you have Tommy's discs? Why are they so important to you?"

Dream stands there for a second processing my inquiry.

"Y/N I don't just hand out answers to people who are supposedly my enemies. Do you not remember our little fight the other day?" He asks me, bending down to my level.

I gulp. "Well yeah I do."

"Good. So then you do know that I'm not gonna tell you then." He says, standing back up straight again. He chuckles a bit.

"I took your words into consideration." I blurted out. Dream tilts his head in confusion.

"You said to me, 'Tommy is using you cause you're strong.' before we fought yesterday. Well I suppose you might have been right." I say, rolling my eyes.

   Dream is silent for a second. "I just came back from fighting those two. I was wondering where you were during that fight. But now you saying that adds up. So, you're telling the truth." He says. "Plus, I can tell when you're lying."

   "I wouldn't lie. Plus you helped me in a time of need. I'm still in your debt for that. I couldn't lie to a friend." I say , tilting my head up to look at him.

   "Hm. Still don't know if I can trust you with my reasonings yet. But you did go through the trouble of coming here. I can't let you leave without making it worth your time..." He says, pacing back and forth.

   He halts. "Remember when you asked about my mask? Way back when we first met?" He asks. I give him a look of confusion.

   "Yeah I do- why?" I answer

   Suddenly Dream reaches behind his head and fumbles with the strap of his mask. A small 'click' is heard. My eyes widen with realization.

   "Woah wait you don't have to do this if it makes you uncomfortable!" I say, holding my hands out. He shakes his head.

   "I want to do this." He says, continuing to fumble with the strap of his mask. Another 'click' is heard and Dream grabs hold of the front of the mask. I feel my breath stop as he slowly removes the mask from his face.

   The mask moves away from his face, revealing what he truly looks like. His dirty blonde hair fluffs down onto his forehead and he ruffles his hair.

   He has bright sparkling emerald green eyes and freckles littered across his cheeks. He has a slight blush as he looks at me. I feel my face flush.

   "Do I look like what you imagined? Is this worth the trip here?" He asks, smiling at me.

   "Yes and yes. Very much so." I say smiling back.

   He ruffles his hair again. "Oh and Y/N if you still want to know about the discs-"  He begins, walking towards me.

   He bends down to my ear and whispers, "You'll have to earn my trust before I can tell you anything else dear." He softly laughs in my ear.

   He puts his mask back on and clicks the clasps back together. He puts his hand on my shoulder.

   "Alright, I have to talk to George now.  I'll talk to later Y/N!" He says, removing his hand from my shoulder and climbs up the ladder.

   I stay where I was, my feet practically glued to the ground.

  "What just happened."

_____________

1742 words, unedited