i shook her shoulder trying to wake her up and she groaned.

a: i honestly thought you died so i came to wake you up.
y/n: well i'm alive. sadly.
a: shut up.
y/n: seriously.

i sat next to her on her bed. she sat up.

a: come on you can't lay in bed.
y/n: says who?
a: me. look kai fixed the problem alright.
y/n: how do you know?
a: because kai never lets anyone down.
y/n: .. i guess you're right ..
a: i always am.
y/n: shut up, what time is it?
a: uh 2
y/n: WHAT?!
a: jeez what?
y/n: i have to go somewhere in an hour!
a: what? where?
y/n: some fancy buffet dinner
a: oh, can i come?
y/n: uh, no.
a: what? why not?
y/n: just no, okay leave so i can get ready
a: gosh you're so mean man
y/n: yeah yeah get out go go go
a: alright alright

she was pushing me out her room and slammed the door. god what's so special about this dinner.

about an hour later i was watching tv on the couch and i heard a car honk. i was confused and i opened the door to see who it was. pfft this goon, mattia.

he was standing outside his car by the passenger seat. i called y/n down. mattia just stood there by his car, pussy doesn't even have the balls to come up to the door. pfft pathetic.

mattia pov:

i stood by my car waiting for y/n. i was honestly thinking "hurry up y/n, your brother won't stop staring at me."

a: hm mattia mattia.
he said from the front door.
m: yup it's me, don't cream your pants.
a: funny, funny. so no flowers?

i chuckled, this guy is real funny and a asshole.
i opened the passenger door and grabbed the red roses that were on the chair. i grabbed it out the car and showed him.

a: hm. i see.
m: yup.
a: whatever.

i saw ale walk in the house and y/n come out the door. holy shit. she was looking fine as fuck. she walked towards me and wrapped her arms around me. i gave her the flowers and opened the door for her.

i went back in my seat and started to drive. i couldn't stop looking at her. her hair was curled and a tight black dress on. just wow. she put the roses in the backseat and kissed my cheek.

m: how sweet.
y/n: funny tia.
m: yeah i'm quite the comedian. your brother thinks so too.
y/n: oh god, you two still going at it?
m: hey it's not my fault.
y/n: mhm.
m: whatever babe.

she laughed, god her laugh is so cute. we got to the buffet place and i opened her door. she held onto my arm and we both walked in. i think she got anxious as i felt her clamp onto my arm slightly tighter.

m: nervous?
y/n: yeah.. a little.. everyone here looks really fancy.
m: you look fancy too babe. don't worry.
y/n: thanks tia.

we went up to my mom.

m: hey mom.
mm: oh is this the lovely girlfriend of yours?
m: yup. you guys have met, like once.
mm: oh remind me of your name.
y/n: y/n, it's nice to meet you.
mm: ms ruezem.
y/n: nice to meet you ms ruezem.

i could tell y/n was a little puzzled by my moms last name. i got my dads last name and my mom just kept hers since my dad left.

r: hi y/n.
y/n: hi doctor reid.
r: how are you doing?
y/n: good. you?
r: doing good aswell.
m: alright now if you excuse me i'm gonna go eat with my girlfriend.
mm: o- oh okay. meet me back at table 9

i took y/n's hand and left. we went to the buffet to make our plates.

y/n: you okay?
m: yeah..
y/n: you sure?
m: yeah y/n i'm okay.
y/n: okay...

y/n pov:

about an hour later we were sitting with mattias mom and doctor reid at table 9. we were all just talking and having a good time, well besides mattia. he didn't seem like he was enjoying the company of reid.

i tried holding his hand under the table to comfort him. he just held my hand and sat there quietly, barley talking. i honestly don't see what he has again reid but i'm not gonna bring it up before he gets mad.

a couple minutes later a waiter approached with refills for our drinks. the waiter accidentally spilled my drink and it went all over me. i got up immediately so i could go wipe it off but mattia stood up to yelling at the guy.

mm: tia! calm down.
m: no what the hell be careful.
r: hey it's okay i'll go get paper towels.
y/n: it's okay i was gonna go to the bathroom and get some.
r: okay.
m: i'll help.