David lester

we see a metal door locked and we hear footsteps going closer to the door

*latches*

........

*BOOM* 

???:GO GO GO!!!!

???#2: there's nothing here sir..

???#3:hey I see something..... wait sir we have audio logs, videos and journals and archives that's it.

???#4: why are here again sir there isn't anything useful to finding them why the logs?

???: because there's not enough time these logs can help us find them and save us all we can retrace their steps in order to find them

???#3: but how do we-

???#2:HEY GUYS I FOUND IT!! WE HAVE TONS OF RECORDERS!!

???:Ok then insert the first log that we have

???#4: so who are we finding first?

???: that's easy son, David lester the founder of the 10

???#2: ok here we go

*inserts*

*boots up*

....

........

..........

....................

accessing...

completed...

 accessing log: David Lester log #1 (video and audio narrator: David)

Episode 1: Alex wesson the guy with no IDENTITY?!?!

        My name is David Lester a Nerd/Geek type of dude just doing what I was normally doing: go to school, finish school, go to the groceries, go home. That was what I hoped to happen but nope not in city of Carcano (pronounced Car-sano) the "Empire of Sin." The reason why it's called like that is because it's literally city of the mafia and the cops, and the Civies (pronounced Civ-vees)aka civilians cannot leave the city why the mafia and the cops do not allow that because for the Mafia: they think that anyone who leaves the city is trying to get more cops in and they shoot them down in order to stop them, for the Cops: they will shoot anyone down because they have have no idea whos on the Mafia's side or if they are regular Civies. The Civies when they were stuck in the warzone between those assholes we had to make civilization and made a deal with both of them, I don't know how but somehow they made a deal so that we would not interfere with their war and we will just keep to ourselves and if we want to leave the city we have to ask them first well the mafia said to leave them out of that cause they apparently just don't care about it.

*glitches* from the apocalyptic town it was before the camera glitches into a modern city

*pauses*

???3: you saw that right?

???2: Definitely, what happened there

???: Just continue the video private

???4: got it.

*continues* 

But yeah overall the city in it's condition is... *looks around* somehow standing? Like the buildings look fine and feel fine and work fine, wait something is no-