Key Two

🗝️

🗝️

*You*

I immediately tossed my school things aside and got changed into my Oasis suit the moment I got home. Logging into the Oasis main room, I sent a friend request to Toshiro and his brother, Akihide.

I waited a moment before joining Sector 12, Planet doom. I knew Aech would be there, along with Daito and Sho since they invited me to tag along.

After I had logged into Planet Doom successfully, my friend requests had been accepted by the two boys.

I loaded in my preferred weapon and dove into battle, hiding behind broken pillars and large rocks while collecting loose coins and shooting random players.

After another moment, I had an incoming group call from Parzival. I joined, followed by Aech.

"What's up Aech? (G.t)?" Z asked.

I grinned at the chalk-haired boy, "Sup Z."

"Hey, what up, z?" Aech asked.

"Next race is in 20 minutes, and I can't do the late one." Z explained, "What the hell are you two up to?"

"Man, gettin' my kills on, bro." Aech explained, shooting some people with a rocket launcher.

I stood on guard as I tossed some throwing knives at the men surrounding Daito and Sho.

"Man is that Daito?" Z asked.

"Daito and Sho." I grinned, winking at the two and saluting when they bowed in thanks.

"That an artifact hunt?" Z asked, squinting at us from the little box with his picture.

"Yep. Gregarious 120." Aech explained, running closer to the artifact.

"Turn into any giant robot for two minutes. That's rad." Z said in awe.

I grinned at my virtual friend, "You know it Z, Aech is so going to win this. Well, that's unless Daito or Sho can do it."

"You're pretty confident in them, arent you (G.t)?" Z asked.

I smiled and nodded to him, "Yeah. They're good people, skilled. I think they have a chance too."

"You know them in reality?" Aech asked.

I just nodded, "Hey Z, I'm on my way to the race. Meet you there?"

"You got it." He said, ending the call.

I skillfully avoided the shooters and made my way out of Planet Doom. I thought another minute there would get me killed.

I started my somewhat long walk to the racing portal, getting another call from Z.

"Guys, 10 minutes until the race starts." He reminded.