Chapter 34: Hi, I'm Jalisa - Pt. I

Start from the beginning

 Alex POV

This is just fuckin hilarious to me. Shit, I know I got a girl and all but I can't fade that Tiara and Jalisa are fine as hell.

"Rima, you and Dani gonna show them around right?" I asked them.

"What? Why can't Ray and Somi do it?" Rima argued.

"Because they're in the same situation as them." Manny told her.

"Do it for daddy." I whispered in Rima's ear. She smiled and pushed me away.

"Schedules," She said. "ok, Jalisa you have math with me, Deandre and Alex, that's for two mods. Then you have Biology with Dani, Immanuel and Rico after that..." I zoned out after that and looked at my niggas. All of us were shaking our heads.

~*

We have like thirty minutes left of class right now.

"Babe stop it." Rima told me as I pinched her cheek again. She grabbed my hand and put it on her hip. I stared at her.

"You know I love you, right?"

"You're just saying that because you wanna have sex and that's not possible right now." She said smiling.

"Shidd, I got a car." I told her. She rolled her eyes and tried to get up but I grabbed her and put her back in the seat next to me. "Wait, I'm sorry."

She put her head on my chest. "Control them hormones boy."

"I would be able to if you didn't keep wearing these outfits to school." 

"Whatever boy, I'm wearing jeans with yo horny ass. Jalisa, you alright?"

"Yeah, can I talk to you for a second?" She replied.

"Me?" I said, pointing at myself. She nodded. I looked at Dre and he tried to hide back his smile. When Rima wasn't looking he mouthed 'Good luck.' to me. "Wassup?"

"So I did a very bad thing." She said shaking her head.

I stared at her. "What's that?"

"I kind of tried to get Rico to have sex with me yesterday. But I didn't know he had a girlfriend, and now I feel really bad."

"Damn..Tiara didn't tell you?"

She shook her head, then put it down like she was about to cry. I hate to see a girl cry mane, so I rubbed her back.

"Hey..calm down."

"I'm not a punk, I can protect myself but I just got here and I'm not trying to get into it with anybody." She said. "Do you know if he told her yet?"

I shrugged. "I don't know ma."

She wiped her eyes and looked behind me and smiled. "Your girlfriend is really pretty."

"Thanks. You know I think you and Sommer would get along really well." I told her smiling as the teacher handed out more work. Hoe.

"Which one is that?"

"The one with the brown streaks in her hair." I told her.

She nodded again. "Cool. Wait, her and Dani aren't close are they?"

"Somewhat, why, you scared?" I said. She looked at me quick, like I was crazy. I put my hands up in surrender. "My bad."

"I'm not afraid of Dani, we've fought before. She's just mad because it was a tie."

"Damn. Why yall don't like eachother?"

"Me and Tiara kind of grew up together in Dade. I don't know, me and Rico used to talk alot. Then I moved down here like 3 months ago and Dani thinks I want Rico and I guess that makes her mad."

I smiled. "Well you did try to fuck him, Jalisa."

"I didn't know he had a girlfriend!" She whisper-yelled. Luckily nobody heard her.

"Sorry, but how about you go to the bathroom and I'll text Sommer and tell her to meet you there?" I told her. She nodded.

"Thanks." I nodded. She left out after the teacher gave her permission.

Me - YO !

Abuser - what boy ?

Me - do me a favor; meet Jalisa at the bathroom :)

Abuser - ...ok?

Dre came and sat next to me. He just started laughing. "You funny as shit bro."

"I ain't do nothing. She said Rico didn't tell her he had a girl."

"Wow, you think she telling the truth?"

"I don't know, but she was about to cry so I told Somi to meet her by the bathroom." I told him.

"They do seem like they could be real cool though."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOL' UP ! SOMEBODY LYIN' *Madea voice* ! You think Somi and Jalisa would make good friends ?

I don't know if y'all read that message I posted on my board a few days ago so I'm just going to paraphrase it:

I NEED Y'ALL TO FUDGING COMMENT ! I love the FEW people that constantly comment ! Thank you to them. But as soon as I take a week to upload, people who DON'T comment wanna inbox me asking me when I'm going to post. NIGGA WHEN YOU FUCKING COMMENT I WILL POST ! So here's what's going to happen: If I see that I have like 8 votes and 1 comment, I will edit this chapter and put the number of comments I want. YOUR CHOICE :)

Love y'all ♥