She shrugged. "I won't bother." We all know that that's a lie. She's definitely going to bother.

"I have to make sure it's good with Keith first." I told her.

"I bet he won't mind, but go ahead and ask him anyways." She smiled.

"Isn't Tony your partner anyway? Did you two even get started?" I asked.

"Every time we try we suddenly end up naked for some reason. " Shs said making me gag.

I walked over to Keith. "Um, Piper wants to stick around to see our project I guess." 

"Hell nah." He instantly said.

"What?" I questioned.

"No Bella." He repeated.

"But she won't be a distraction." I said while playing with my fingers.

"You do that a lot you know." He sighed.

I looked confused. "Do what?"

"Play with your fingers." He told me.

I shrugged. "It's a habit, but I promise she said she won't be a distraction."

"No." He said quickly said with a shrug while getting back on his phone.

"Keith." I called out.

"No, tell your friend to go somewhere else." He said.

I sighed walking back over to piper. "I think you should just stay with Tony."

"What?" She asked confused.

"Since were walking with different partners I think we should be with our partners so neither of us can get distracted." I tried to say nicely.

"Or you just don't want me with you and Keith so you can have your way with him?" She crossed crossing her arms

"Piper that's not it at all." I sighed.

"I'm going to go talk to him." She smirked walking one to him.

"Hey Bella." Tony greeted.

"Hi Tony." I waved.

"You know where Piper went," He started to say until he saw Piper flirting with Keith.

"I'm surprised you even know what a park is, I barely even knew that you came outside." I tried to change the subject right now.

He shrugged. "I come here everyday, it gives me peace."

"I'm gone have to go in a few, ready to get started?" Keith asked coming over to me.

I nodded. "Let's get this finished."

When I walked past piper I saw her look very upset but tried to hide it with a fake smile. "I wonder if that couple I saw earlier is still here," I went on looking around. I smiled seeing them by the flowers. I grabbed Keith's hand dragging him over.

*

"Ugh so tired." I groaned dropping into the blanket that was on the grass.

Keith laughed. "I think we got enough right?"

I nodded. "Want some salad?"

He looked at me with a disgusting face "Salad? That look like two dry ass leaves. Who eat that shit."

"Me." I shrugged.

"Well you can save it. I'm not eating that."

Well what do you eat?" I asked.

"Food."

I rolled my eyes. "What kind of food."

"Actual food."

"Salad is food though," I went on grabbing it from my bag. "Here."

He hesitated at first but got it from my hand slowly putting it into my mouth. "You probably trying to poison me or something."

I laughed. "I am not."

He ate it when his face changed quickly. He looked at me, and sighed. "This shit actually good."

"You never had a salad," I gasped.

"Of course I have."

"Then why do you seem so surprised?" I asked.

"I never had salad that actually tasted like something." He shrugged.

"Well you must've been eating the wrong salad." I checked the time seeing that it was getting late, and I didn't need my parents questioning me or anything about curfew.

"Lemme get you home." I heard him say as he stood up from the grass. I nodded slowly getting up as well following him to the car since he was the one that drove us here.

We got inside of the car as I took in a deep breath. His car smelt exactly like him. He doesn't smoke so I think that's why.

I looked over at him and sighed. "Girl." I heard him say as he reached over me. He grabbed my seat belt, and put it over me. He smelt amazing.

Don't sniff him Bella.

He buckled it, and sat back in his seat starting the car. "I need the address again." He told me making me nod putting it in.

I have never been so nervous in my entire life.

-

-