Ouija Board Warning

Last year, smol-bean-dean went to a friend's house for a party. Around one in the morning, the group decided to use an Ouija board. The Reddit user was the only one who believed in accounts of the paranormal so she was hesitant when her friends brought out the board. But instead of giving her friends more reasons to tease her when it came to the paranormal, she acted as if she didn't believe in such activity.

They began asking the board questions. They started with a few normal questions, and nothing really exciting happened. Then someone asked if the spirit wanted to hurt them, and it responded with "only one." The group started to get creeped out at this point—and rightfully so. When one friend asked the natural follow-up question, who, the board spelled out Natasha: the Reddit user's full name. It should be noted that she doesn't care for their full name and has everyone call her Tasha instead. Tasha then left the room while her friends continued playing but found out later that night that the group forgot to say goodbye to the board. Anyone familiar with an Ouija board knows that closing the interaction with the spirit is crucial before stopping the use of the board. Needless to say, she was nervous.

After this, Tasha has no memory of the night. She only remembers getting a migraine and nosebleeds. Her friends took videos of her acting strangely, speaking with a changed voice, and a few instances of her talking in other languages. However, that night wasn't the only time this happened. In the days following, Tasha's parents reported the same things happening. Once again, she remembered nothing but migraines and nosebleeds.

About two weeks later, she was back to normal. Or so she thought. Tasha was suddenly hospitalized for excruciating pain in her kidney—so bad that it almost shut down. The doctors tried everything but couldn't figure out what was wrong. Then, on the day she was scheduled for surgery, the pain suddenly stopped. One day later, Tasha was released.

Since that incident, she has never felt like she was truly alone. Sometimes, she feels someone grabbing her hands or neck, making it difficult to breathe. Tasha has always believed in the paranormal, but this experience made it far more real for her.