Chapter: 25 Monday Monday Monday

"Normally, we would begin classes with complements. Today however, there's going to be a special presentation. "

---Alya's POV---

My alarm went off while I was still at the computer. I had stayed up all night working, but it was worth it. This would be my masterpiece. As well as my apology. It had to be perfect. It had to be. 

I had long since sent Markov back to Max. I only needed to borrow him for a little while anyway. Markov was great, but he didn't need to know my whole plan. Nobody did. Not until it played out in it's entirety. And it would be glorious.

I loaded the video I was working on onto a thumb drive and attached it to a necklace I could wear around my neck. It wasn't anywhere as special as the Fox Miraculous necklace, but that was probably a good thing so nobody questioned it. I simple heart pendant that separated into two parts, one of them loaded with very valuable data.

I picked up my bag and said goodbye to Mom, Dad, and Nora. Then I walked the twins to their elementary school, watching their excited faces as they spotted their little friends. This was something that they did regularly, but it was usually one of my favorite parts of the day. 

I watched as the twins ran off to play with Chris and Mannon. I wish that me and Marinette could have played like that when we were little. We had only just met at the start of the year, so we missed out on a lot of childhood memories. Even now, we weren't as close as I had hoped we were. 

Turning, I began the trek to my own educational establishment, Francois Depoint. A beautiful campus near a gorgeous park, with a breathtaking view from the roof that looked over the Eiffel Tower. A place that had nothing to hide.

I walked by Marinette's bakery. Taking a glance inside, I remembered yesterday's fight with Tom Dupain. It hurt, but it was necessary. He looked out the window and looked at me. I had no choice i told myself. I needed to. Lila needed to completely trust me for this to work right.

I pushed those thoughts out of my head. Today was going to be a good day. It had to be. I wouldn't let it be anything other than perfection. For Marinette's sake. 

---Adrien's POV---

Thanking the Gorilla, I stepped out of the limousine that father always sent me to school in. I took a deep breath in before walking into the building. 

It had become routine this past week to ignore all the gossiping. Of course, other classes had heard about our class war, and the talk didn't stop. Other classes were taking sides in this, based off of stuff they had no real proof on. Just word of mouth.

"I hear Marinette was a complete bully to poor Lila. Pushing her down the stairs and whatnot."

"No way! Marinette was so sweet when I met her!"

"Lila's so manipulative. She needs to transfer or something."

"Her mother must loooooove her to make her endure all this torture."

"Did you hear?"

"Did you hear?"

"Did you hear?"

"Did you hear?"

"Did you hear?"

Every morning. The same gossip. The same fight. No new news or anything. Just repetitive garbage. Hating on our Everyday Ladybug, or on the girl who just wanted a friend.

Tuning the rest out, I made my way to class. The usual seating chart had long since been abandoned, making way for a new one based off of who agreed with who. Even Julika and Rose wouldn't sit together anymore. The only people who weren't here yet, were Alya and Lila. 

They were probably talking somewhere. That's what Alya always did with Marinette. At least if Marinette ever managed to get to school before the bell rang. So about half the time. 

Speaking of the bell, it rang just as Lila and Alya rushed into class. Lila clearly had been talking about herself, and Alya looking very excited.

"Pleeeeeeeeease just tell me your surprise Als!"

"Give me a minute."

'Ahem."

The class turned their attention from whatever it was they were doing to Ms. Bustier. 

"Normally, we would begin classes with complements. Today however, there's going to be a special presentation. "

The class started whispering amongst themselves, buzzing energy about the presentation that Ms. Bustier had prepared. She never canceled the exercise. Ever. Complements were her way of making the world a little bit better every day. This has to be good.

---Alya's POV---

I pulled on my necklace and took the USB in my hand carefully.

"Since Marinette went missing, I have noticed that nobody really wants to be friends anymore. Separating based on one side of the story. I want that to be fixed, but it can't happen without a little help."

The quiet buzzing of the classroom grew steadily louder, students who haven't talked to each other except to fight meeting the eyes of those on the other side of the room. 

"Normally, when class tensions are high, I would rely on the class rep to help remedy the situation. However, our current rep is... Not here at the moment. So when a student offered to help, I gratefully obliged."

I stood up, and the buzzing stopped. I could feel the glares from the other side of the room without even having to look. Sharp and pointed. Hateful and wicked.

"Alya here has offered to create a presentation, complete with special guests to help with the atmosphere in here. It has reached the point where lessons are near impossible to teach, so today, I want everyone to pay close attention to Alya."

"Thank You Ms. Bustier."

I walked to the front of the class and put my USB in the computer connected to the large screen in the front of the room. Then, I walked back to my seat and set up a camera. I wanted to record this and have it with me as a reminder.

"Alright," I said, cracking my knuckles and stretching a bit, "Let's do this."