UNEXPECTED

LISA's POV

Jennie said she'll just use the bathroom.. I'll have another performance, "hey! you done?"

"Yup, is my hair good?"

"Nini, you look unbelievably good every single day, okay?" I smile at her.. That make her blush..

We already arrive at my room, "hey are you nervous?"

"Yes but when you are there you took my worries away.." I said as I hug Jennie..

"Lili, I'll buy you a food first, you wait for me okay?" "Oh really, I can buy it,"

"No you should rest and get ready, okay?" Jennie said.. "Okay.." I pout, "don't worry I'll be back.."

"I'll wait for you" I smiled..

After some minute someone knock my door.. "Oh she's back.." I open the door "nin-- Samantha?!"

"Shh quiet," "what the fuck are you doing?! Samantha!"

"Lisa tell me you love me!"

"No I don't love you Samantha! I will never will!.. Look I love Jennie! I'm courting her!"

"Lisa I'm here! Why don't you court me and I'll answer you right away! That girl doesn't love you! Can't you not see it?? She can't give you her yes!"

"Samantha! Jennie is a smart girl! I love her!"

"Well did she too?"

"Look will you stop bothering us?!"

"Lisa I love you! I'm inlove with you for years!" "Fuck off Samantha!"

"No!" And she kiss me, I try to remove her but she locked me.. I keep on removing her lips to me.. "Lil--"

I finally remove Samantha.. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"You said you wanted it you enjoy it.."

Samantha said, "fuck! Jennie wait! She force me, she locked me up! Everything is just a misunderstanding please don't leave me.."

"I thought Lisa, I.." And she ran away..

"Fuck!"

I ran towards to Samantha.. And slap her..

"I should be doing this long time ago! What did I said to you?! To not bother Jennie right?! Remember this day Samantha! Remember this! I will not fucking forgive you! Mark. My. Words." I said and she ran away..

I called Jisoo, "Fuck unnie! Where's Jennie?!" I asked, "she's here with us, she's crying..what happened?"

"Samantha kissed me, and then Jennie went in and saw everything.. It was just a misunderstanding.."

"Look Lis, Me and Seulgi will handle That girl and you fix this between you and Jennie..."

"Fuck I mess things up!"

"Lisa? What happened you look like a mess.." Gyon oppa said, "nothing.. Is it my turn?"

"Last one and it's you already.."

I texted Jisoo that it will be my turn and she said that there are already there with Jennie..

There's no turning back, I will go for it... And you'll be mine Jennie...

It's my turn and when I'm dancing I just keep on looking at her..

The show was finished and everybody keeps on shouting my name.. I bow to them and I get the mic.. "Oh, yeah.. Hi everyone I just wanna say something to the one I love the most.. Today we have a challenge to get through, I'm sorry if my dance was not that good but all I wanna say is that she is the girl that I've been looking for.. I went to James Arthur's concert whenever he went here and I look for Her.. Not until then she went to me and saying if I could be her fake girlfriend.." People were shouting saying good things.. "And I said to myself I'll never let this girl go ever again.. I love you Kim Jennie I promise to protect you I love you so much will you be my girlfriend?"

And all of the people were shouting, "JENLISA!!!!"

Jennie was shock, "SAY YES!" They chant, Jennie cries and she smile and nod her head..

I went to Jennie and hug her tight.. "I love you Jennie I'm so sorry.."

"Me too Lisa, I'm sorry if I misunderstood you.. I love you more Lili..." I hug her tight

"You make me the happiest girl in the world Nini!!" She just smile and she kiss me and I kiss her back..

"JENLISA IS NOW REAL!!" And we chuckled..

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating.. I'm too busy lately but yeah hope you enjoy it😘🙈