DANCE CLUB

JENNIE's POV

"So Jen what's the plan?"

"Aish I don't knowwww!" I said, "what if you join at dance club? At her club! In that case you might tell her.." Irene unnie said.. "Look Unnie I'm not good at dancing.." "It's okay we'll join you right Rosie?"

"Of course!"

I deep sigh, "okay fine.."

"Jen here!"

"What the fuck.." I cursed, there's a lot of people lining up.. Well shit... Ugh!..

It's been minutes and it's already my turn, a lot of them didn't pass at the dance club.. I hope I pass..

Girls where shouting at her when they saw her.. I look for her and she suddenly saw me.. "Shit shit..unnie.. She saw me what if she knew that I'm staking her.."

"Don't worr--" Irene and Rosé turn their gaze at the music club.. "Unnie those biceps omg...maybe I'll just transfer at music since my vocals were strong bye Jen enjoy!" Rosie said, "shit no way! Unnie!"

"Sorry Jen but I agree goodluck we'll text you okay?" Irene said, "ugh! Fuck!"

"You again?" I look at my back and I gulp when she is so close to me.. "Stalker?"

"W-what?! Yah!.." I pushed her.. "Are you stalking me?" She asked.. "No!," I said..

"Remember your not here to fan girl over me.."

What the fuck why is she so full of herself.. Ugh! Why does it have to be her?! I don't even know her name...

I signed up, for it...

And after a few minutes it's time for our audition since the registration is full..

It's now my turn.. Shit shit how do I do this...

Uhm.. "Okay what's your name?" The guy next to her asked, I think he's mid in 25..

"U-uhm, m-my name is Jennie, Jennie Kim.." "Go Jennie!"

"Okay show us what you've got.." This boastful girl said..

Wait what the fuck?! Nayeon here's?!... Aish!..

And I dance on what I see on social medias..

Shit.. Why am I embarrassing myself..anyways I'm Jennie, and why would I?..

After I dance.. "Well, what's your choice Lisa?" The guy asked, Lisa?!, her name is Lisa?..

Now I know...

"Her name is Lisa?!" The girls shout, "aish! Oppa!" "Opps sorry..."

"Anyways let's get back to you, I think you should learn more..you've pass.. Congrats. Jennie.." And she wink..

What the fuck?! Did she just wink?!...

Aish that girl..
Hold on I pass?! Hell no..

"Congrats Jennie!!" Nayeon said..

"Uhm sorry I'm not free today I have errands to do bye!" I said and get away from her.. I followed Lisa and she went on a bathroom..

She get in and after seconds I get in too, I was about to close the door when.. "What are you doing here?"

"What the fucking hell!" I said because I got shock, shit! It's her! Fuck fuck h-how will I explain this.. "Jennie?" She said, "u-uhm, of course I'm going to pee, what do you think I'm your stalker? Hell no!" I enter the cubicle.. Shit shit I was not suppose to do that I came here to talk to her.. Aish!

I noticed that she was about to get out when, "Lisa!" I shout,

"Hm?" She look at me, "c-can I talk to you?"

"Your doing it now" she said with no reaction on her face.. "O-oh, anyways, please help me, I need your help.." I said, "what is it?"

I take a deep breath.. "Will you please be my fake girlfriend??"

Fuck...

Please..

"What?"

"Willyoubemyfakegirlfriendpleaseeeee"
I said, "you want me? To be your fake girlfriend?"

"Y-yes! Pleasee, fake-court me pleaseee" I said, "Why?"

"Because there's this girl name Nayeon and she likes me but I don't want girls like hell no.."

"W-wait then why me? I'm a girl too?"

"U-uhm b-because she likes you and in that case maybe she'll get away from me and moved on.. And after that your not going to see me again promise!"

She look at me.. And.. "No" and she went out.. What the fuck...

"Y-yah! Lisa!" I shout..

Aish! Fuck my life!

"So how's the club?"

"I did pass, but Lisa! That girl! She didn't wanna help me! Aish! That bitch.."

"Anyways maybe tomorrow talk to her again, tease her until she said yes.." Irene unnie said, "yeah I agree!"

"Can we sleep here?" Rosie said, "ofcourse." I said and take a rest..

Hi gays! Am I only the one who is busy?😭😭😭😭..anyways I hope you enjoy it!!