How long can love keep you safe

The trio went to find the hocruoxes. I had to stay here. It had been a while since they left. I feel like a prisoner. I went to make dinner and I hear a knock on the door. I go to open it. There stands Draco Malfoy. "Oh you. What do you want?" I say walking back to the kitchen. He walks in and closes the door. "I wanted to talk to you. What are making?" He walked over to me in the kitchen.

"Trying to make pizza but I can't get the crust right."

I always preferred homemade pizza.

"Let me help you." I look up at him. I nod my head and go back to trying to make a circle. He washed his hands and put some flour on them. At least he knows what's he doing. I still hate him and I'm mad at him but right now I think I'm more mad at this dough.

Before he put the flour on his hands he took of jacket revealing his dark mark. I noticed it but didn't want him to know I was looking.

"Have you've ever done this before?" I looked at him. "No my Aunt always made the pizza and if me and Harry behaved than maybe we got some."

"Oh. Your aunt sounds-" I look back at the dough. "Can we not talk about it. It's not like you really care no need to act like you do."

"You doing it wrong." "You said you were helping." I said giggling a little bit.

He stands behind me. "Like this." He holds my hands and moves them the same as his. Helping me move the dough to format a circle.

"Thanks."

"No problem. How about I finish this and you get the rest of the stuff for the pizza." I nod. I walked over and grabbed the sauce while he finished forming the circle for the crust. I put the sauce on the counter for him to open and grabbed a spoon to spread it.

"Am I supposed to open this?" "Yes." He opens it and washes the flour off his hands. I walk over to the sauce and put some on the pizza and spread it. I turn around to face him and see him close.

"What are you doing?" "Me? Nothing." I grabbed some flour and threw a little at him. "What was that for?"

I shrug my shoulders. "That's for a lot of things to many to count."

He grabbed some flour and put it's on my nose.

"Hey! Your dead."

And I through flour at him that covered most of his black shirt and he had some on his face. He tried to throw flour at me but missed.

"To slow." "You little-" and I ran to the other side of the counter while he was trying to throw flour and I threw some at him. We went back and forth for a while having fun until he pinned  against the the counter.

We look into eachorher eyes. "Um I should clean up this mess."

He looks behind us as I stand next to him. We got flour everywhere. I waved my wand to clean it up and finished making the pizza.

When I took the pizza out of the oven I burned my hand. "Ow shit."

He walked over. "Here." He waved his wand and the burn went away. "Thanks." I leaned in to kiss him when Ginny burst through the door.

"Harry, Hermione, and Ron are back." I walked away from the kitchen. "We have to go. Voldemort and his deatheaters will be here soon."

I knew the battle the of Hogwarts would be happening but I didn't think so soon. "Yeah let's go." We ran out of the room to find everyone else.

I'm guessing Malfoy had left. He was a deatheater after all.

Harry went to look for Ravenclaws lost diadem. Ron and Hermione went to the chamber. Me, and Ginny went with McGonagall to secure the castle. We all put a spell along with others like Slughorn and Molly around Hogwarts. That wouldn't last long.

Me and Ginny were staying together. I knew if anything happened to her Harry would forever blame himself. I mean me, ginny, and Hermione were the most important women in his life.

Along with the adults but Hermione had Ron to protect her and me and Ginny had eachother. When most of the deatheaters were gone we went to the front of Hogwarts. There was Voldemort walking in like he owned the place. Liked he owned us.

I saw Hagrid. He was carrying Harry.

Ginny saw Harry. "No! NO!" Her father had grabbed her and pulled her back.

Please tell me he's not dead. We stood there while Voldemort made some speech. Draco's parents called him over. He walked over. I wanted to stop him.

When Harry fell out of Hagrids arms I felt relieved. He was alive. Him and Voldemort were fighting while the rest of Hogwarts were fighting the deatheaters.

When I ran inside Hogwarts.

"Stupefy." I saw Remus, Tonks, and Fred lying there dead. I had to help Harry and everyone else. I ran out and saw Harry kill Voldemort.

From behind them I could see the Malfoys walking away. That would probably be the last time I see them.

We all went inside and everyone was healing wounds or talking.

Or in some cases saying goodbye.

The Weasley's were all gathered around Fred. Harry saw Remus and Tonks. I put my hand on his shoulder then put my head on top of my hand.

19 years later.

Nineteen years later. Me, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, and Ron were dropping our kids off at Hogwarts. I had a daughter. She was the product of a one night stand but I am so glad I had her. I love her.

She never knew her father. I looked over and saw him.

Draco Malfoy.

He was with a girl. She must be Astoria. I read about there engagement in the daily prophet. They were now married. I looked back at Lucy. I always loved that name.

Lucy Minerva Potter.

I had to give McGonagall's name as a middle name.

"You have your books?" "Yes mom."

I kissed her forehead. "Be good and have fun. Make friends." She nodded her head. "Mom what if I get Slytherin?"

I kneeled down to her height. "You know I was in Slytherin. It was hectic because I was a Potter. But whatever house you get they will be lucky because they have a Potter by there side."

She hugged me. We sent them on the train. I watched as the train left the station.

It reminded me of my first time riding the train.

Then I woke up. "I must've been dreaming."

My brother Charles came in. "About time your up. Were you dreaming again?"

"Yes. It was wonderful dream. But we must get ready for reality. Tell mother and father I'll be right down for breakfast."

He ran downstairs and I got dressed.

What I would give to dream the dream forever.

A/N: This is the end on the story. Hope you enjoyed the story. And if you liked this you should check out other story posted.