Boyfriend and Girlfriend

Draco says "Well I wanted to ask you if you would um- be my girlfriend?" As soon as I heard the word girlfriend my heart stopped. Draco Malfoy wanted me to be his girlfriend.

With his reputation I never thought he had girlfriends just girls he would play around with and then ignore them. But I look at him and say "Yes. Of course I'll be your girlfriend." He looks up at me and I hug him.

We both pull away from the hug and he kisses me. We look at the stars together for a little bit.

About an hour later me and Draco walk back and he walks me to my dorm. "This was fun." I said. He smiles "Yeah it was." I smile back at him "Well goodnight." He responds with "Goodnight love." I opened the door but turned around and kissed him on cheek then I went inside and closed the door.

I lean against it and smile. I saw Mia sitting on her bed. "Well how did go?" She asked and I can tell she was eager to know. I take the hairpiece I had in my hair out throw it on my bed and fall on her bed and say "It was amazing. He was so sweet, and caring." Mia smiles and says "Oh My God, your in love." I hit her with a pillow and say "Am not." She looks at me knowing she's right. "Oh My God, am I?"

She laughs and says "Maybe you are maybe you aren't. Let's go to bed." I get up and lay down in my bed thinking about what Mia said. Do I really love Draco or is it just the feeling of being in a relationship for the first time?