𝐈𝐈 ─ fate did us justice.

Start from the beginning

Y/n then turned slyly to Harry, scoffed and positioned her chin on her hand she had set on the table.
"Now who might you be?" She asked sarcastically foxily glaring at her Harry.
Harry was intimidated by her stare and looked anywhere but her eyes. Pulling himself together, he fixed his amber eyes to the girl with a knowing smirk, "You may never know"
Y/n chuckled at his antics, "yeah all right Harry Potter. Well done. Well done," she articulated giving him a distinctive look in her e/c eyes prized with a cunning grin.
Harry felt his stomach overwhelm with every butterfly species to exist. Monarchs, viceroys, Teinopalpus aureus', you name it. They were all flapping wings in Harry's stomach. Without even trying, y/n had such an impact to Harry's feeling.

"I'm so thrilled you're a Gryffindor y/n," Hermione exclaimed, "We share a dorm, with you around, nights will be so much more memorable!"
"You're kidding- sharing dorms. This is going to be wicked!" Y/n joined in on the girl's excitement.
"We all share a common room where the Gryffindors could chill freely, y/n" Ron informed her while shoving food straight down his throat.
"Keep up the pace of doing that and you might just choke on air," y/n snickered having Hermione burst laughing and Harry trying to swallow his drink peacefully without choking on the laughter.
"Shove off, Harlow," Ron replied chuckling giving y/n a look.

"We need to bring you to the common room," Hermione stated more like a command.
The trio swiftly moved from the table of the Gryffindors and guided y/n to the common room.
"Fortuna Major," Harry vocalized discreetly.
"Fortuna Major," Harry repeated a bit more impatiently to the women in the frame wiping her glass cup.
"Fortu-," Harry started but was cut off by y/n
"Fortuna Major." Y/n recited menacingly loosing her patience for her and her friends.
"Bit of troublesome I see," the woman spoke without switching sight from her glass.
"Season 1 episode 1," y/n uttered hearing her friends snicker behind her.
The door opened abruptly, and the quartet walked in.

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 POV:

I traipsed into the common room fixing my eyes on y/n's reaction. Boy was it something that would make anyone smile like an idiot.
Her face broke into a huge smile and she was chuckling in between surprises gasps.

The reaction she pulled out was priceless, she turned back to look at me and exhaled sharply heading over to the scarlet couches she threw herself on. I walked over to the chair to stay closer in contact with her sitting in an armchair across from Ron and Mione.

"This year is going to be fun you lot," y/n expressed so elevated.
"Looking forward to it," I answered dreamily studying y/n's features illuminated by the sizzling tamed fire.

"Our dorms! Let me steal y/n for a second boys, I share a room her! This is so exiting ah," Hermione chanted guiding the new Gryffindor girl up the concrete staircase to the girls dormitories.

Before catching the last glimpse of her she turned her head back to me and winked while scoffing. Unknowingly, I broke out into a warm smile only she could initiate. She really was hypnotizing. I looked back to the fire taking a deep breath and stare into the depth of the fire loosely with only her swarming in my thoughts.

"Whipped are you now," Ron cackled.
"Who wouldn't. I said mindlessly.
Ron laughed at my antics and pat my shoulder, "Let's go unpack our trunks, the sun is setting."

We walked up to our dorms sharing details about our summers and settled into our dorms.
"Shit, I forgot my wand in the common ro-" I remembered but was cut off by a radiating sound.
"You hear that right?" Both Ron and I said at the exact time.
We rushed to check on the girls but the closer we got down the louder the sound got.
"Is that a- song?" Ron implied indicating to the lyrics being recited.