━━ 9

SOFT HEADCANNONS PT.2

Twice loves to get you gifts and very often he keeps fighting with himself on whether they are good enough or not.

• Whenever you're feeling low, Ochako makes you float along with her, maybe twirl around a little mid air and just have fun because she knows it always makes you feel better even the slightest.

Midoriya lets Todoroki 'borrow' one of his All Might hoodies as a source of comfort and doesn't lets Todoroki return it, saying he should keep it.
Todoroki tends to pull it over him when he feels overwhelmed by certain events.

Shouji and Kirishima often compete for being 1A's best hugger. Shouji keeps winning and Kirishima keeps trying nonetheless.

Jirou has written atleast one song for everyone in her class. She's also written one for All Might,
Aizawa and Present Mic.

She won't admit it but she has many songs written for Kaminari, Momo and Tooru.

Also, for Izuku's birthday, she sang him a song centered around All Might and he definitely cried listening to it.

Bakugou and Todoroki suffer a lot more from nightmares than the rest of their class.

One night, they both ended up finding each other in the common area of the dorms and stared at each other like deers in front of a headlight. Strangely enough,they ended up talking to each other about different things they've gone through and what their nightmares are about.

Bakugou constantly feels guilty and stupid talking with the other about such stuff when Todoroki has clearly gone through more worse shit than him but he does feel better after talking with him.

So, both him and Todoroki have more than just Kirishima and Midoriya to talk to now.

• When Ojiro is super excited, happy or angry, his tail fluff poofs up a whole lot, like a cat.

Todoroki sneezes out small icicles or small flames out of his nose or mouth. Izuku was actually amazed when he found out about it and noted it down in his notebook whereas Iida actually managed to let out a giggle when he witnessed it.

• If Denki had any trans or genderqueer friends who changed their pronouns or names, he'll definitely go back in all of his social media posts and change them to the correct name/ pronouns.

Mina's love language is touch, she's constantly just swinging an arm around her partner/friends and playing with their hair.