💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 40

Start from the beginning

Tommy placed his hands on the sides of my arms and would occasionally force me to move if Toby got too close to getting the hoodie.
Toby looked pretty desperate...

I looked back at Tommy.
"Tommy, What did you take from him?"

"Tommy- don't you dare--!!" Toby says in quite the demanding tone

With a quick snicker, Tommy opened the hoodie to display it in all it's glory. 
"It's one of your limited edition hoodies!! Toby here is a big fan of you"

And yes. It was indeed one of my hoodies. It was one of my one million subscriber hoodies that I was selling a long time ago on my youtube channel. It had some cute little designs on it, a few stars and hearts, a few little drawings of some old pets I use to own in my survival world, a few little common phrases I use to say and more importantly, a little chibi drawing of U/N at the front... along with a signature I use to use for U/N.

We all just stood in silence for a few moments, Tommy trying to hold back his laughter while Toby just looks pretty embarrassed. And I'm just standing here like- damn.

"Toby...?" I say

"Y-yes..?" He stutters in reply

"You got this when I still was doing signatures?" I giggled

"Yeahhh! Yeah! I found this while we were in Toby's room. Who would have thought he would have gotten limited edition though! Haha..!" Tommy laughed once again

I smiled at this fact.
He's really been a fan of me for that long? I swore those hoodies sold out in under a day...

"That is quite a surprise..." I say, smiling at Toby

He looked away from me, a small tinge of red appearing on his cheeks.

"Uhhh, anyways. Out of the two of you, who wants to go fishing more?" I asked

"Huh? what?" Tommy questioned, confused

"The others are going fishing today and Dria has given me of the honour of doing tonight's dinner shopping. And, I'll be needing a hand since everyone else wants to go so badly" I explain "So... I'll ask again. Who want to go fishing more?"

"I--" Toby instantly was cut off by Tommy, who just ran over to him an bopped him on the head

"--ACTUALLY..!! I want to go! Toby can help you with the shopping!" Tommy says

Toby gives Tommy a look that practically just screams 'why..?', and Tommy just chuckles and gives him a little thumbs up.

"Are you okay with that Toby?" I ask "If you aren't and would rather go with Tommy to that fishing trip, you are more than welcome to. I don't mind"

He stares at me for a few moments, but then shakes his head.
"N-no! I don't mind! I want to go..! It'll also give me a little excuse to find out more about the island..."

A smile graced my lips.
"Perfect, well then... I think we should get going right away... But, if you want to get ready before we go, by all means... go for it"

Snatching the hoodie out of Tommy's hands, he turns on his heel and leaves for his room.
Turning to Tommy, I give him a look and he only laughs.

"What? Are you angry with me?" He chuckles a little more before leaning down to my eye level "...hmmm... Now that I get a better look at you... I feel like I can read you better"

"..what?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow "I don't understand. I thought I was easy to read"

I thought Tommy was just joking around, saying things that aren't real like he usually does. But to my surprise, Tommy shook his head.