Cuddling

You moved into the house opposite the Bakers and met them when you were moving in. Fast forward a few weeks Marcus approaches you in Max's room and asks if you want to go on a date with him, you agree. 

Three weeks later

You were hanging out together in his room watching Outer Banks on Netflix when he comes back in the room with popcorn and two cans of coke he quickly settles in his bed as the episode begins and halfway through the second episode you noticed you'd both migrated closer and he seems to know this as well. 

He slowly put his arm around you and you think " fuck it " and you turn so you leaning against him. 

(You look like this)

After you settled into your position you feel Marcus' arm wrap all the way round so it resting on your hip and him pulling you closer, you automatically bring your legs over him

After you settled into your position you feel Marcus' arm wrap all the way round so it resting on your hip and him pulling you closer, you automatically bring your legs over him.  The popcorn bowl now rests on both of you.

You see his fingers clutching popcorn and he brings it to your lips and you start eating the popcorn whilst feeding him as well.

You both have seemingly forgotten about the Netflix show playing.