The Beginning 1

Backstory~ (IMAGE IS NOT MINE ⬆) I am tired kehehe-

(Y/N) 8 years old

I was swinging in one of the swings in a local playground while I watched all of the other children play. I was alone until a tall man approached me smiling kindly. He had red hair down to his shoulders, golden eyes, unique makeup and style. He bowed down and said that his name was Jason the Toymaker! I looked at him in amazement. He handed me a cute stuffed (F/A)! (Favorite Animal) "Would you like to be my friend?" He asked politely smiling. I looked up at him and then at the stuffed animal. I thought about for a bit. But I decided to say yes! "Of course! We can be best friends!" I say jumping up giggling. He smiles and giggles too. "I do have one question child." He says pointing a finger. "What's the question?" I ask. "Where are your parents?" He asked concerned (but he probably actually killed them who knows)

"Well umm.. See the thing is.. Is that they left me here a while ago. I haven't seen them since... I don't know why.." I said tearing up. "Hey don't cry I am here for you!" He said putting a hand on my shoulder. "So a while huh? How long has that while been?" He asked sitting in a swing next to me. "I don't know.. Hours?..." I said. "Oh no that's not good maybe they will be back?" He said trying to comfort me. I nodded and looked at the stuffed animal. I hear familiar voices and looked up. "Mom! Dad! Where were you guys?!" I said running up to them and hugging them. "That's what we were wondering! We couldn't find you." They said. But how? That's strange. "Oh well that's over with! I made a new friend!" I said pointing at Jason. "Where?" They said. "B-but he was right here.. He gave me this." I show my parents the toy. "You know you shouldn't trust strangers." They said. "He isn't a stranger! I know his name and we are best friends!" I said whining a bit. "If you say so. Let's go now." We get to the car and finally go back home. 

Backstory over~

And to this day I still wonder where he has gone. It's been (You choose 10 or 15) years since I have last seen him..

(THIS STORY WILL BE SLOW AND WILL TAKE MORE TIME TO UPDATE.)