Stalker Puppeteer - 4

IMAGE ISN'T MINE⬆

(Y/N)s P.O.V

We leave and I lock the doors before we begin our walk, "Alright where would you like to walk?" Jason asks. "The park maybe?" I suggest. He nods and agrees, "Sure! That sounds great." 

We talk about some things as we walk to the park. I see a shadow in the corner of my eye near a tree, I shake my head and look back at Jason as he talks and ignore the shadow. I look back again and it's gone. I let out a sigh and Jason stops tilting his head and asks worried, "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" He puts his hand on my shoulder comforting me. I look back again and then back at him. "Y-yeah of course I am." I smile nervously. He can obviously tell that I am anxious and paranoid. He smiles, "It's okay (Y/N) I won't let anybody touch you or hurt you." He holds my hand in a tight grip and we start walking again. I look behind us again and I see the shadow again. "J-Jason.. Someone is following-" he hushes me, "Shhhh. It's fine I will kil- I will not let them or anybody hurt us. I told you I will protect you." I gulp and nod hesitantly. He sighs, "Please stay calm, okay (Y/N)?" He holds my hand tighter. "Yeah don't worry." I smile nervously. He looks behind us and then he widens his eyes a bit. He starts walking a little faster, "Let's just get to the park." He starts to seem anxious too. "What? Do you know them or something?" I ask. "Yes.. It's complicated." He looks back again. "Well it's getting darker..." I look back and I see a golden glowing smile and eyes. "Ho- who? What is that?" I panic a bit. "Just an old well.. Friend or at least used to be." He says. I look up ahead and I point, "Wait there's the park!" We run to the park and we stop at the swings. "We can swing for a bit and then we are getting out of here to meet my.. Friends." I nod. 

We swing for about 15 minutes but then we hear a twig snap. "We need to leave he's here again." He grabs my hand and he opens a blue door portal. He opens it, "Get in." He says. We both go in through the door and we're teleported to a very dark place. I hear a deep raspy voice with a slight german accent. I move closer behind Jason, " Jason, who is that?" I say shakily. 

"Hey you can speak." Jason says to whoever it is. The man laughs, "Oh great thanks or whatever. Anyways, someone seems scared... Heheheh no worries young lady~ I am Candy *popping sound* CANDY POP!" He laughs hysterically. "I- I can't see you!" I say shaking. "Oh cr- hold on darling~" He reaches for something. He lights a lamp/lantern, "Ah! There you go! So your name dear?~" He grins wide getting up in my face. "W-woah! You look very unique umm.. Candy pop. Oh and my name is (Y/N)..." I say awkwardly. I am very amazed in how he looks and how he is dressed. Jesters barely exists anymore so it's quite surprising. But I like it! He giggles, "Thank you miss (Y/N). I find you to look very very h-" Jason muffles him with his hand before he says something, "Shhhhh silence pop! Not time for your perverted nonsense!" He says serious. "PFFFT YOUR FACE THOUGH YOU'RE TOO SERIOUS JASON! AHAAHAHAHAH!"He rolls on the ground laughing hysterically. Jason angrily yells, "Quite NOW!" and I hear him say something under his breathe, "She is mine anyway you son of a..." I tilt my head in confusion, "Huh what did you say?" I ask. "Nothing." He looks away. 

T.B.C