His Friends - 5

IMAGE NOT MINE⬆ Just a bit of some Danganronpa and Doki Doki up there (R.I.P)

Your P.O.V

Candy pop guides us through his endless abyss and he stops and opens an invisible door. I tilt my head, "Umm where is the door?" I ask confused. "Just follow me miss (Y/N)!~" he says. I nod and I stay behind Jason unsure of where he is taking us. I grip onto Jason feeling anxious. We enter a completely different place/room. The walls are painted blue and purple with some bloodstains on the black wooden floors. I gulp to the sight of blood. Not that I am squeamish I just don't know if I should trust candy pop or even being here. "Welcome to my humble abode darling!~" He cheerfully says. "Uh.. Thanks?" I say shyly. He grins and giggles, "Aww how adorable I can sense that you feel.. Afraid and confused. Hehehehe that's okay though I won't hurt you." He says getting to my level/height. He stares at me and then boops my nose. "You are very precious little (Y/N)~" he coos. Jason clears his throat, "AHEM, That's enough she is clearly uncomfortable candy, get away from her before I do something I will regret." He says grabbing my wrist and pulling me to his chest. Candy pop sighs, "Sorry I just get excited when I am around females you know I can't help it." He chuckles awkwardly. Jason looks at him with distrust, "Well go find some other girl she isn't your toy." He growls showing his teeth as they sharpen slightly and his eyes with a green glowing tint. Then this guy with long black messy hair, a mask and blue and green eyes walks in then freezes looking concerned and confused as to what is going on. Then tries walking away but candy pop stops him and starts annoying him, "Oh, hey my bestest of best friends, Nathan! Aka, the pretty boy kekhehe.." Candy pop says walking up to him and putting his arm around him. Nathan rolls his eyes and sighs under his mask. "What is it? You gonna introduce yourself?" Candy pop says getting in his face to annoy him. Nathan sighs again, "Ugh fine. I am Nathan the.. Nobody." He says under his mask. "There you go, good job!" Candy pop pats his shoulder roughly and Nathan moves away from him giving him a 'Leave me alone' face. Candy pop frowns, "Alright fine I will leave you alone." He rolls his eyes, "Whatever." 

He sits down in a dark pinkish red chair and crosses his legs and says, "You guys don't have to just stand there, sit down!" He points over at the couch next to him. We both go to the couch and sit. I sit right next Jason and he holds my hand tightly. "So how have you been?" Jason asks candy pop, candy pop groans, "Bored! I haven't found any good victims at all lately! You?" He asks. Jason looks at me and then back at him, "I am fine. Especially since I found her again!" He smiles. Candy pop sighs and mumbles, "Glad your having a great time..." He rolls his eyes. "What did you say?" Jason asks raising an eyebrow and growling slightly. "I didn't say anything!" Candy pop says. Jason scoffs, "I know you said something but whatever." They both stared at each other menacingly.

"Hey Jason I'm getting tired.." I yawn interrupting the tension between the two. "Oh, really? Well sorry Pop we will be going now." He says standing up and taking my hand and hiding me behind him. Candy pop stands up, "Wait." He says walking up to me, "I will see you again soon darling~" candy pop whispers in my ear which causes me to shiver in uncomfort and fear. He laughs and waves, "Goodbyeeeee~!" Candy pop grins widely. "Bye." Jason says irritated. 

Time skip-

I wake up in my bed with my stuffed animal and I hug it tightly, "Wait what? Was it all a dream?" I look over to my nightstand and see a blue note it read, "I went to go get more supplies for my toys and dolls, will be back soon - Jason. P.S I made you something it is on your dresser." I sit up and place the note down. I walk to the dresser and there is a perfectly folded (F/C) dress with a stuffed bunny next to it with a red note on it and amazing cursive handwriting, "For you, Dear (Y/N). Hope you love it! - Jason." I smile to myself and place the note down. I take the dress and I look at it. It has frills on the ends of the sleeves and a small heart cutout where the chest is. The skirt is knee length and the sleeves stop at the elbows. I hug it and giggle softly. "I love it!" I smile. I stop and turn around when I feel a hand on my shoulder. " Oh, it's just you, Jason! Thank you!" I say happily. He smiles, "You're welcome! I'm glad you like it, (Y/N)." He pats my head, "Also I'm still working on another thing I made for you! I hope you'll like it." He smiles. "Aw, you're sweet Jason! Thanks!" I say folding the dress back and placing it back on the dresser carefully, he nods and smiles, "No problem."

T.B.C