A Cupcake for the Heart -Luxray x Reader-

You proudly admired your beautiful piece of art, today was Valentine's Day and you only had one person to celebrate it with, your loyal Luxray, however today felt different, since this would be your first Valentine's Day with him being human, you decided that this one should be special and you spent a good 3 hours making the cupcakes instead of buying them, but finally you somehow managed to make two incredibly good ones, it was a Red Velvet cupcake for Luxray and a Chocolate with Coconut cream cupcake for yourself, you placed them on a silver plate and took them between your gloved hands.

-LUXRAY! COULD YOU COME DOWN HERE FOR A MOMENT?!- You shouted from the kitchen, and eagerly awaited for his answer.

-COMING RIGHT UP!- He answered, you felt his footsteps on the floor upstairs and saw him coming downstairs, you closed the kitchen door and waited for him in the living room, once he saw you in the living room you took his hand and lead him to the kitchen, where you showed him the cupcakes.

-Happy Valentine's Day!- You happily cheered, he stared at the cupcakes in awe and excitement, but he quickly turned around, and it got you surprised to see him blushing.

-I also have something for you...- He softly spoke, pulling a small, but fancy looking box from his pocket, he placed it between your hands and closed them, you slowly opened it and found out that what was inside of it, was a beautiful, golden necklace with a heart-shaped figure attached to it, you realized that the heart could be opened, and inside of it you read this words out loud.

-"Thank you for everything, and I hope we spend more Valentine's Days together, with Love, Luxray"- You looked back at Luxray and put the necklace around your neck, smiling softly, you leaned on and kissed him on the cheek, now it was your turn to blush.

-I love you too...- You whispered in his ear, he grabbed your head with one hand and pulled you in for another kiss, but this time on the lips, at first you were in shock at his sudden action, but you finally gave in the kiss, his lips were soft and warm, he licked your lips and wrapped his arms around your waist, you opened your mouth and let his tongue explore every inch of it, and you did the same with him, after a while you broke away for air, and you just realized he was lifting you up from the ground, he took his cupcake and gave you yours, and both of you ate it on the couch, the rest of the day was nice, you spend it cuddling and watching TV. The night came and he picked you up and got you in your bed, he pulled the bedsheets up and covered you, he kissed your forehead and softly whispered.

-Good night, my dear- Before you could realize, you fell asleep smiling, he layed right next to you in bed, and wrapped his arm around you protectively, falling asleep next to you.