a few days had now passed and graduation was tomorrow so naje and kemoni both was doing their last finishes to anything.

" alright bye " naje waved smiling going to her car. as soon as she got in she released a sigh and let her braids out the tight ponytail and rubbed her scalp.

" this shit feel good as hell " she mumbled to herself and sat back up straight ready to pull off.

once she connected he phone and pressed shuffle on her playlist she drove off.

meanwhile kemoni was at home looking for his bracelet naje brought him for his birthday.

he had it on his dresser but he couldn't find it now. smacking his lips once he didn't see it kemoni sat on his bed.

kywan walked in their room and sat on his bed ignoring his brother and got on his phone.

kemoni looked at him but his eyes traveled to the bracelet that had the initials N + K on it.

scrunching his face up he looked harder thinking he was tripping but he definitely wasn't, kemoni smacked his lips.

" bruh kywan why df u got my bracelet " kemoni asked with a mug on his face as he stared at kywan who sat there unfazed.

" ionk wat u tammat " kywan shrugged still typing. getting up kemoni made his way over to his brother making kywan get up feeling threatened.

" you weird asf gimme my shit bck bruh " kemoni stated calmly feeling hisself get more and more mad.

" you want back take it " kywan smiled, all they life they always bumped heads. kywan thinking he the better brother and kemoni just never stunt him.

but now was whole different game kywan not all stole something he stole something that meant a lot to kemoni.

kemoni nodded and small laugh leaving his lips before he sent a punch to kywan jaw.

wasn't like i fuck with you anyways kemoni thought connecting his hits. kywan soon started throwing them bitches back.

keeping up with eachother they knocked over the small night dresser with the lamp on top making mama dee come into the room.

sighing mama dee leaned on the door frame watching them fight. this was a constant thing though she just let them fight it out thinking it would help.

truth be told mama dee was not a good mother to her sons, she was to kulture cause she could relate to her but when it came to kemoni and kywan her mindset was slightly off.

" alright now break it up, and if i get hit i'm beating both of y'all asses " mama dee said getting in between the two.

" now why y'all fighting " mama dee asked as both of the boys calmed down but still stood mugging eachother as if they was just some regular niggas off the streets.

" ma tell this nigga to gimme my shit " kemoni said not even caring that he cursed anymore. mama dee popped his mouth and turned to kywan.

" kywan why must you mess with him give it back " mama dee said sighing. kemoni stood there rubbing his lip since the back of mama dee ring hit his lip.

kywan smacked his lips and threw the bracelet on the ground and walked away not before saying something.

" all this over a bitch who gon leave u jus like everybody else, no wonder yo ass went mute " kywan said not knowing he hurt his lil brother by his words.

walking out the room kywan slammed the front door. kemoni face flashed of hurt but it was gone as fast as it came.

his mama looked at him and sighed before walking out. in situation like that she wished their father stayed but all she could do is try.

kemoni grabbed the bracelet from off the floor and put it back on his wrist before getting in his bed turning towards his wall.

many thoughts ran through his head, what his brother said, if naje was gonna leave him for real.

she promised though right? he asked himself playing with the bracelet.

kemoni came to the conclusion that he wasn't wanted he just was there in the world helpless, unwanted, and worthless.

✌︎

i'm back ..

how yal doing ?

how many apple products yal got ?

i gotta apple watch, airpods, ipad, and iphone.

for my sims players what's yal fav game ? mines get famous.

me and kira linked tdy and we linking tmr❤️

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕