{Chapter 15}

(A/N) I've just decided that this is before the Overhaul raid arc

It wasn't that Shigaraki avoiding the conversation. This time at least. He had a meeting with the bird boy he didn't trust. Kai Chisaki, or as he liked to call himself, Overhaul, had requested a meeting with the Leader of the League of Villains.

Tomura doesn't like Chisaki in the slightest, but he could be a good ally. That doesn't stop Tomura from hating him. However, he will play the part for now.

Overhaul would never fully be trusted. Not after killing Magne and gettung rid of Compress' arm.

~~~

What the fuck?? What Overhaul was doing was disgusting in Shigaraki's opinion. He exploiting a 6 year old child.

"I was about that age," Tomura thought, as he was ascorted out of the building by one of Overhaul's men. He wasn't even one of the precepts. Was this Overhaul's way of saying he was weak.

"Hello?" He heard a small voice from behind, breaking his train of thoughts. He turned around and saw the girl. Eri. She had bandages covering her arms and legs,showing how mal-treated she was by Overhaul. Side-eyeing the henchman he made a decision.

In a split second his gloves was off and the man was nothing but blood and dust on the floor. Putting his glove back on, be approached Eri and kneeled in front of her. "I don't know how long it will take them to realize that I killed him," He said softly, "I won't hurt you, but I'm going to need you to trust me. OK?" Eri gave a small nod and Tomura picked him up.

"Now let's get you out of here."