{Chapter 13}

It had become a normal thing for Dabi or Shigaraki to sleep in the other's bed. No matter whose bed it was they slept in, though, Tomura was always the first one to wake up. It just so happened that it was mostly before the rest of the League too, and he would usually do it so he could play games.

However, when Shigaraki woke up this time, Dabi was no where to be seen. Shrugging, he got up and decided to go to the main room. When he got there, Toga, Twice and Dabi were sitting on the couches, talking about something that Tomura was sure would not interest him.

Tomura sat on the loves eat, flinging his legs over the side, and switched on the TV to start playing games. That was until he heard Toga say something that caught his attention.

"... a week and we still haven't found anything on Shimura."

Shigaraki continued playing his game, but listening to their conversation at the same time. "All we know is the things Dabi found in Tomura's room-" so he told them "-and the information from the news," Twice said.

Do you think we could ask Shiggy if he knows anything else about Shimura? "Toga asked. "Oh hell no!" Dabi exclaimed, By the way he blew up on me, I doubt he'll say anything."

"I'll say one thing," the trio looked at Shigaraki, who didn't take his eyes off the screen, "Give up looking, you're wasting your time."

"But you said we could look for him," Toga stated sadly. "You're not going to find anything," Tomura said.

"You're being such a downer," Toga pouted. "How would you even know that," Dabi asked Tomura, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because Tenko Shimura is dead."