{Chapter 6}

Shigaraki watched as the Raven haired man left his room, closing the door behind him. That's when it hit him.

Dabi had been in his room. He had seen the pictures. He had seen how defensive Tomura had gotten. Had Dabi figured out that Tomura a was Tenko?

If he was being honest, Tomura didn't know why it would be a big deal if the League found out. The idea of them knowing just made him uncomfortable.

What would they think of him if they knew? What would Dabi think of him? Wait-Why did he even care what Dabi thought of him?

Tomura came to the conclusion that Dabi was an asshole for coming into his room and that he was probably too stupid to connect the dots, seeing as there was not much evidence.

So he decided to go for a walk.

He grabbed 'father' from his desk and put him on his face. As he walked past the rest of the League, the were speaking about something. As he walked past them, they stopped talking, so it was easy to guess what they were speaking about.

He turned to Kurogiri and told him that he was going out. The mist-man didn't ask any questions, he simply told the Leader to be careful.

As Shigaraki exited the bar, he took 'father' off his face. He put the hand into has pocket and pulled out a mask and a pair of sunglasses. He put them on his face and pulled his hood over his head, making sure there were minimum strands of his blue hair sticking out. This should ensure that no one recognizes him. He also made sure to wear his artist gloves to ensure that there were no accidents.

As he walked through a more vacant road, there was a poster that caught his eye. When Tomura went closer, he saw that it was a picture of Tenko. The poster provided information and asked if anyone had seen him.

How desperate were they to find him?

He continued walking while looking around. He froze in place when he felt a hand on his shoulder.