9. Chapter

Sorry guys this chapter is really long
Hope you will enjoy it!

Mason woke me up at 5 a.m.
"Y/nnnn wake up"
"It's too early" I groaned
"Oh come on y/n you don't want to miss our flight, do you?" Mase giggled. It was early on him too but he was so excited for our trip. When he said that I was wide awake and jumped out of the bed.
"There she is" he excaimed
"Oh shut up" I said him and hit him with pillow. We had small pillow fight and after that we both put on some comfy clothes for our plane trip. I came down to living room and saw Mase snoring peacefuly on couch. I run my fingers trough his hair and whispered to him
"Where is that energetic guy from 5 minutes back?" He just whined and sat up.
"But I'm tired" he pouted
"You can sleep in a plane"
"But we will have to wait for our flight and airport seats aren't comfy"
"I'm sure you will figure something out"
"Oh btw I called taxi already. Though we can have breakfast at airport since we don't have anything in fridge"
"I'm okay with that" after that we heard taxi horning outside. Mason took our baggage and put it in trunk of taxi. When we arrived at airport we were welcomed by tired Declan and his girlfriend Lauren.

Finally we were in departure lounge. After breakfast we just sat there and talked. I'm getting on really well with Lauren. She's really kind and funny. I feel we are going to be really good friends. When we were talking about how excited we are I felt weight on my shoulder. It was Mason, he fall asleep on me.

"Dec you didn't tell me Mason has girlfriend" Lauren said to her almost sleeping boyfriend.
"Ohh no, he's not my boyfriend" I clarified
"Really?"
"Yeah, we are only friends"
"Well you two would look cute together"
"Oh come on we hear that often" I chuckled
"Then it's true" Lauren giggled

*flight number 37 459 to Dubai is boarding now*

"We should go" I said to Lauren and we tried to wake up boys.
On our way to plane Dec asked us
"What's your number of seat?"
"26" Mason said
"Mine is 38"
"I have 39 y/n, guess we are plane buddies" Lauren siad to me
"Yaaay"
"Wait y/n you're not gonna steal my girl from me"
"Too late Dec" Lauren laughed
"No, no, no y/n you can't do that to me. He will annoy me when he gets bored. And he gets bored really quickly. But you know how to handle him" Declan pouted at me. I playfuly rolled my eyes and switched tickets with Declan so he can sit with Ren.
"There you go Dec. I'll sit with Mason"
"Oh thank god" he laughed playfuly and Mason hit him in shoulder in brother way.
"Hey plane buddy" Mase said as swinged his arm around my shoulder.
"Heyy Mase" I giggled.
   'this is gonna be fun with him'
"I'm really excited about this trip"
"Mee too" I smiled and he returned smile.

~on board~

We found our seats and made our selfes comfy.
"This first class looks good"
"Only the best for you y/n"
I blushed at this, why is he this much nice to me only like a friend? My exs never did someting like that for me. He's truly the best person in my life. His voice stopped me from daydreaming.

 His voice stopped me from daydreaming