6. Chapter

When we entered the club we were welcomed by smoke and loud music. Since all of us are well known we could go to VIP section to have more peaceful night. We found a booth big enough for all of us and Timo with Tammy went to get us drinks. Harvey sat next to me but I still wasn't comfortable around him, he was giving me wierd vibes. Mason noticed that and when Harvey went away probably to use the bathroom, he sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "hey that's my spot" Harvey said but it was clear that he was wasted really hard "sorry, but you left so its not your spot anymore" Mase grinned at him, he definitely wasn't drunk as much as Harvey. "y/n tell him something" Harvey whined "sorry but he's right" I pointed at Mason. Harvey just sighted and sat at opposite side of the table.

"excuse me" I said as wanted to use bathroom. "where are you going y/n?" "just need to use bathroom Mase" "should I go with you?" "I can do it alone" I laughed "okay". I went to find restroom, I catched some man staring at me, it was really uncomfortable but thankfully I made it to woman restroom without any complication. When I finished I fixed my hair and makeup in mirror. I left restroom and felt hand on my mouth and another one on my hip. He pinned me to the wall and attached his lips to my neck, I wanted to yell but he had his hand on my mouth. I tried to look around but no one was here. Shit, I should have said yes to Mason, he would definitely protect me...

Mason's pov

She's taking too long, I'm going to find her. "Where are you going? " Dec asked me "to find y/n she's gone for long time" "Do you need backup?" Harvey asked, I'm still pissed a little on him for hitting on y/n "no, I can do it on my own" "but-" "I said no Harvey" "okay.."

My heart was beating so fast, I couldn't imagine what would I do if someone hurt her, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to her. It's all my fault. These words were stuck in my head whole time. When I arrived to restrooms I saw in the end of room some man and woman, but her dress were similar to me, it was her, it was y/n. This little pice of shit, he's touching her without her consent. I had black before my eyes, nothing matters to me more than her. Before I process anything I see that idiot laying on the floor holding his nose. I knew I could leave him like this but my body decided to not. I picked him up and pinned him against the wall and punched him again and again, until someone grabbed my hand to stop me, I knew it was her I know this touch. I turned around and saw her crying, begging me by her beautiful eyes to stop beating that shit. And of course I did that I can't say no to her, she's the love of my life but she doesn't know, not yet. I want to tell her but I don't have guts to do it even when I'm drunk. I whipped her tears away and hugged her tightly to make her sure she's safe with me. "It's alright, you're safe now love" I rubbed her back in attempt to calm her down. My shirt was soaked and had mascara stains, but I didn't care, only thing I care about is y/n.

Once she's calm enough to talk she told me what happened. "shit, y/n I'm so, so, so sorry I didn't come with you, its all my fault" "no, of course it's not your fault, I'm the one who told you not to come" "yeah, but still I should've go" "can we just go home please?" "of course love" I told her and hugged her. When we returned back to our table all boys looked at us. "y/n what happened?" Ben asked but she just shaked her head and looked away with tears in her eyes. "what happened to your hand?" I didn't even realised my knuckles were swollen and bleeding, "we're leaving now boys, I'll explain you later" "uhh okay, bye then. Hope she will be okay" boys said I nodded and lead her out.

Y/n's pov

He lead me outside to take a taxi to our place. I was still shocked and felt nauseous. He called us taxi and we waited, because its Saturday night almost everyone is out so taxi drivers are really busy. I was shivering, of course Mase noticed that and gave me his jacket, at that moment I noticed his shirt, how stained it was from my tears mixed with mascara. "shit, I'm so sorry Mase, I'll buy you new one" "ohh no you don't have to, it's nothing" "but-" "shh I said it's okay" he smiled at me warmly and wrapped me in hug again.