Ligth snow hitting the ground(part 3)

Sorry guys it was supposed to be a gif) 😭

It was an uneventful day thought Alan 'nothing particular happened today. Hope it stays the same tomorrow.'

'Though I have to admit school was fun today,I wonder why everyone says school its like hell.'

As he was walking down the streets in Nanimori deep in thoughts the boy bumped into a bulky bad looking man...
"Ouch," said the boy while falling into the ground "sorry,sir. My bad"

The man just said "Great,just great, just as I thought my day couldn't have gone worse I bump into a kid"

'Well,at least I can revive my stress a little'

The boy,still on the ground started to polish the man's shoes,not really listening to what that man just said.

The man took the younger male's chin and asked "Young boy,do you have a job? I could help you make some money fast"

Much to the man's dismay the latter kept a straight face and slapped the men's hand away from him and with a creepy smile cracking into the protagonist's face as he  hissed to him "No,please I already have a job. I don't need your money sir. Goodbye and have a nice day"

The boy took his possessions and started walking away. The man was bewildered,he had just refused his offer!

How dare he!
Clearly he doesn't know who he is!
He was one of the most high ranking officials from the ******* familia (unimportant to the story,couldn't be bothered)
Yes he just wasn't informed enough!
He then thought that it would be him to enlighten the boy on his identity!
He run up to the boy and pushed him into the dark alley the young male was near to.

"Listen maybe,I haven't introduced myself. I'll do it now...I am bad guy#3 okay,got it? Sooo now are you willing to be mine?"

The man said gripping even harder both of the boy's hands.

The boy let his head fall and looked at the ground... when he turned back to the man he could see him looking at him with lustful eyes.

"I despise people like you who impose themselves onto others for the most futile of reasons: lust"

"This is why I'll say it just one time, let me go"

"Hell,no kid. You are not going anywhere until I'm finished with you"

"Thought you'd say so." The boy muttered "ability: ability tree :light snow"

Suddenly snow began to fall. It was strange,not only it wasn't the season for snow but the snow itself was green. "The hell?!?"

Said the man they heard a clacson and the alley disappeared,they were in the middle of the streets and a camion was heading their way.

The camion stopped before anyone could get hurt,but the police suddenly arrived,almost out of nowhere and arrest the man whom was way too much focused on the fact that he could have died from a mere camion to notice them.

The police helped the boy who took out his distinctive and said nothing.

Both agents looked at his directions and after looking between themselves they decided to let the boy go.

'Ahhh~what a uneventful and peaceful day'

On this note the boy took his leave and went home. Finally.

——————————————————
A/n
Soooo we finally got a look at the action tell me what do you think in the comments
Stay tuned and 'chaos'