The meeting

It was a normal day in Namori as the young man walked down the streets in search for a special house,the house he was meant to be.As he started to recall his past days a number of his fragmented memories from when he still lived in that city...Namimori...
The day was a normal uneventful day,a strange one indeed,for his line of work. He got into the Main Street her vision faded,sounds around got as quiet as though she was in the middle of the night...suddenly a voice could be heard "Thou shall find what thou ist searching for,in the pitch black. Thy shall go in the alley."
The light started to kick in again and the word returned to normal,he started to go down the street and he quickly founded the alley the voice talked about. He entered it and found a brown haired kid with other teenagers,they were all around the same age and seemed to be good friends...

Just who are this kids and what are they doing here in an alley? At,he checked the his wrist watch, 5p.m?!? Almost 6???
"What are you kids doing here?" He asked
"Juudaime watch it"
All of the kids gathered in front of the brown-haired one,that now that he takes a closer look,remind him of someone from his past...Mother!!!! He reminded him of Sawada Nana-San the woman who raised him and took care of him in the past...,the reason behind he coming back to this city after so long...
"So you are Tsunayoshi-kun aren't you?"
"H-How do you know?"
"Juudaime watch it!"
"I'm a family friend... I've come to visit your mother...Are they your friends?"
"Oh yes they are...we were starting to go home just before you arrived here mister ...?"
"Alan.D.Alteri"

It was a normal uneventful day in which the wind was silent;all of a sudden the wind arose and moved the young man's shirt to the left creating a movie effect,leaving the boys to wondered just what the heck happened...
"Let me accompany you shonen it's not safe to wonder the streets at night without an adult. Plus we are going in the same direction,it'll be just plain irresponsible on my part..."
"Oh,uuumm...Alteri-San?
We were,umm,going to go to my house because we,ummm,we,uuuu,we have a pyjama party there sooo........."
"Don't worry I wouldn't be a good adult,making kids wandering around in the alleys at night when they have a pyjama party that same night...So I'll accompany you.I don't take a no for answer,ok?"
The boys,cornered literally and figuratively had no possibility to say no,accepted the young man's offer and headed home.
They arrived at the house in a relatively short amount of time.
The man seemed to know his way in those maze of streets.

The bunch of kids followed behind him and were whispering like there was no tomorrow.

Tsunayoshi-kun'sPOV
Just who is this man? He said he knew my mom,but I don't remember seeing him.
As though as he could read my mind he  said "Well boy,I knew your mother long before you were born I just ran away,afraid of being a burden with my studies..."

There was an awkward silence for a bit. The boys had their guards up like nothing beforehand and then they took a turn and they were fast home the moment they knocked at the door the man,Alteri-San,was so nervous they could see him sweat drop "gulp" .Than mom opened the door with a smile on her face.He just couldn't figure out that man because half of the time he felt like Reborn the other just like a normal person who is a little too truthful for their good.And he meant that Reborn was word's greatest hitman.!!!!!
Just who was this man?!?

3d person's POV
Lost in thoughts he didn't notice that the man had already entered the house.

Alteri's POV
The man took a deep breath "Home sweet home" he muttered to himself . He heard a click as though a gun was loaded,funny enough the first thing he saw was a black(cliche)gun pointed at his head...Home sweet home huh?!
He thought to himself. "Who could you be? Would you be so kind as to introduce yourself,kiddo?"
"I could ask you the same"
Standing before him he saw a literal four-five year older holding an actual gun...like a real gun. Whatever more fun to him!
"Has nobody taught you manners? I bet you are not Nana-San's son..."
"Oh dear your intuition has never gotten so right before...I take it you successfully passed that exam?"
Said the woman.
"With flying colours too"
Replied him
"Oh we need to celebrate"
"Not on that thing alone,I successfully passed the entrance exam to obtain my dream job"

Nana-San dropped all the things that she was holding into her hands after hearing this. Which for him it was a normal reaction,for the boys and the girl in their little group it was an unexpected one. They did not know who the stranger was but they did know something.......:Tsunayoshi was upset about it:

they could feel it.....  It was irritating hearing a stranger being praised and not hearing nothing for their leader. Who just came home with a wonderful news : Tsuna took a 98/100 on the English grammar test...

When Tsuna gave the news it was just taken by his mother,Nana Sawada, with only a wry smile and a  "Good for you dear Tuna" and gave all her attention to the stranger again. Now both the guardians and the don of Vongola, were angry about it.They just wished Hibari to be with them so that they could be the cr*p out of his dead body.... but alas. Tsuna yelled "Stop it,right now. Get out of the house or I'll call the cops on you"
"Tsuna that's rude." Said the older sawada bystending the scene as the older young male started to gasp for air as he cluced his head. "Are you okay,dear Alan?" Said Nana.
"Yes,thanks Sawada-San. I bid you farewell now I hope both you and your son will remain healthy in the near future. I need to go I have a mission to carry out,as per the contract I made back then... I will abide to it. See you."
He bowed down took his bag and mask and run out of the house.
"I pray he'll be okay."

No one's POV
Everybody but the older Sawada was bewildered to say the least : the stranger just arrived in time for dropping his news and got away in a blink of an eye...

'Was it all this for scene?'
Is what everyone but one person in the room thought.

A/n
Sooo how is everyone?
You didn't wait too long did you?
Well there are two news for you the first one is that I corrected the first chapter "meeting"(already)
And the second one is that I'm going to correct the other ones after/during the vacations but I'm going to publish them after.
With that all I can say is "chaos"!