4 . N . 4 - I want to see it burn

{Minecraft irl}

TW // Beating, Violence, Fire, Arson, Death, Murder, Abandonment, Neglect, Etc.

Notes \\ That was his son.

Extra: Stuck between crying and on the verge of another violent outburst, so I'm writing.

This is my raging but also being emotional 🕴🏻

Written fast and not proofread like always
Especially not now with my emotionally wrecked self 😩

————

Tommy was gone. That was his son, beaten to death in prison after being stuck with him. The last week of his life was nothing but pain and yet some people dared to throw a party?

The father was determined as all hell to watch towns burn. He wanted to watch people suffer. His son had suffered, why should they get to live as if nothing happened? As if a child hadn't just died?

Sapnap's body was alight with flames, fuming with rage quite literally. He glared at the huge prison in the distance as he stormed his way past the SMP buildings.

"You're serious about adopting me?" Tommy stared at Sapnap shocked as he began to read over the papers again.

"Philza is shit to you. Of course, I am serious, Tommy." Sapnap smiled at the dopey grin Tommy had as he looked at the papers still.

"Thank you." Tommy wrapped Sapnap into a tight hug and buried his face in the crook of Sapnap's neck.

"Sapnap calm down!" The black-haired male glared over at the creeper hybrid.

"How am I supposed to calm down when Tommy was beaten to death? Tommy is dead! I'm not exactly going to be cool and collected right now!" Sapnap snapped, fire still engulfing his body as buildings were left burning in his path.

"I know Sapnap, but you can't burn everything to the ground!" Sam tried to reason, but he was failing.

The people living in the Dream SMP had left their builds, a lot of them were burning anyway so it wasn't like they could stay.

"You know? You listened to him plead for you to let him out then he was beaten to death Sam!" Steam rose from his face as he cried, tears evaporating in the fire emitting from his body.

"Sapnap," Puffy sighed sadly. She had gone on her own rampage, so she wasn't exactly about to tell the man to not act out and be violent.

"That was my son Sam!" Sapnap didn't suppress his rage as he screamed and shocked everyone, "That was my boy! He was beaten to death alone with his abuser who I used to think was my best friend, do not tell me to calm down!"

"You're son?" Sapnap turned to a sad Technoblade and an unfazed Philza.

"Yes, Phil. My son." He snapped, "I adopted him because you weren't there. You even laughed when you heard Tommy died so if you say anything I will burn those stupid ass wings on your back with no remorse. I lost Tommy because of everyone's stupidity!"